What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Day World Cup 2023

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
It has to be the biggest upset since Kenya beat the Windies in '96?
There’s been a few others at WCs in more recent years, I think Ireland Bangaladesh have knocked over the occasional big scalp. Mind you Bangers have the potential to be a top tier side,populatin of 200M and cricket mad.

JJ

Immortal
Ireland beat Pakistan, I think.. dunno if that means there should be an asterisk

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ireland beat Pakistan, I think.. dunno if that means there should be an asterisk

lol yeah even when shady bettering isn’t involved Pakistan are always capable of imploding… then they’ll flog a top side next game. And that’s why we love them

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Another big win, I’m still concerned about getting 10 overs out of Phillips and Ravindra in a big game

Hilarious reading an article from Warner blowing up because he was given out LBW to a ball that was hitting leg stump

Latest posts