What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One eyed supporters

Barney_Gumble

Juniors
Found this in the Knights forum. Thought you'd all like to know :mrgreen:

IanG said:
Listening to 2HD this afternoon and the talk back topic is which team in teh NRL has the worst one eyed supporters. Seems there's been a few votes for teh Newcastle Knights. Quite frankly I don't think we should appogise for it. You thoughts people

As many people know, Newcastle was quite (in)famous for its one eyed support of the Knights and ten years ago the ARL.

In fact, one could say that Newcastle was the ARL's Nuremburg during the ARL/Super League war. :mrgreen:

Mr Saab

Referee
Newcastle supporters are no more biased than any other club. Every club has their idiotic element who believe their players shyte dont stink

RainMan

Juniors
Big deal, every team has its fanatical supporters who cannot see through what ever coloured glasses they are wearing. In their eyes, their Club can do no wrong.

Bicey_18

Bench
no.2_lukeburt said:
but the knights think K.Gidley is World Class - gotta be worth something :p

Your Kidding Right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of us Knights fans want Kurt to go! I dont recall any of us calling him 'world class'

Balmain_Boy

I have to be honest and say the Newcastle fans I have met are the most biased footy fans. I've got a big group of mates from Newcastle and they are that one eyed it's ridiculous.

But good luck to them. There's no specific way one has to support their team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Me too... more specifically "Red and Blue Knight"

:lol:

RABK

Referee
Am i that biased though.

I'm incredibly pro Newcastle but i think it's been blown out of proportion how biased i am. The Knights probably cop more sh*t then any other team on these forums and because i am just about the only Knights fan who ventures out of the Knights forum i'm probably the face of Knights supporters in this forum.

I often give out compliments to other teams and admit when the Knights played bad. I don't think i do it anymore then yourself for the Dogs Timmah.

But am i biased, hell yes - but isn't a fan supposed to be. Red and Blue till i die. Poeple like Balmain_Boy, Timmah, Raider 69 are just as biased as i am.

Balmain_Boy

f**k, I didn't think I was that biased - not enough to be mentioned amongst Raider 69 , Timmah and your good self.

But I must point out, to me the difference is that Newcastle fans are only interested in Newcastle. Whereas they may be no more biased when they talk about Newcastle, all they DO is talk about Newcastle.

Munky

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
The Knights probably cop more sh*t then any other team on these forums...

Pretty much proving the point there.

How anyone could think the Knights cop more sh*t than the Bulldogs or Roosters is unbelieveable.

Raider_69

Post Whore
knights fans, EASILY!
They are always so defencive, cant go 5 posts without talking up something regarding the knights, we need only look to Matt Johns, Paul Harrigan, Johns Magic, Red and Blue Knight for proof... its daylight after the knights but Raiders fans would come in 2nd IMHO

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Bicey_18 said:
Your Kidding Right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of us Knights fans want Kurt to go! I dont recall any of us calling him 'world class'

ok, well im just influenced by a large number of fans who surrond me, who beleive that, and the General media, in particular cheif

stevo

Juniors
no.2_lukeburt said:
but the knights think K.Gidley is World Class - gotta be worth something :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you got to be kidding! He's a deadset shocker.

my vote goes to Bronco Fans, OMG they are shocking. Them and there NSW conspricy bull, man it sucks living in Brissy sometimes.

Jayell

Juniors
As a knights supporter i admit we are a bit one eyed. However, you don't see any other club's supporters turning out in numbers when their side has lost 13 games in a row......or when they are guaranteed getting the wooden spoon, playing St. George at Kogarah on wet, windy miserable sunday arvo in round 26....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Maybe we should narrow it down to biased posters...

Crusher? POLL TIME!!! :lol:

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
But seriously, what's wrong with fans being one eyed? so what? Why should I show respect to other teams other then my own? I don't see why I should talk up other clubs.