What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One HD Tonight

Dogs Of War

Coach
Got a great lineup for Rugby League. Get onto channel 11 now if you want something decent to watch.

GongPanther

Referee
Are we ever going to see a year around grand final time when we don't have Balmain and canberra players trying to convince the rest of the savvy minded league public that their "89 GF was the best of all time?

Especially from the Balmain players as a way of coping with the loss.

If anything that game was as fragment and clumsy as they get.

This same rigmarole is getting really tired.

Gregbyday

Juniors
Hi,

1st post. Was hoping my 1st was going to be about bagging gAFL..

Spewing I missed this. Stuck at work and would have recorded it if I had of known it was on..

Dogs Of War

Coach
Been pretty good so far. Farewell's to all the players departing the league this year.
About to show tries of the year.

joanne

Accredited Media Releases
What about the Ray Price interview? Was that the shortest interview ever???

no name

Referee
Nice positive interview.
Could you add any more backhanded compliments into the first minute of an interview.
(The Gallop one)

gottabegood

Juniors
The interview with gallop is a disgrace, all about the off field incidents, and the morons usual inept responses......he is even too morbid for a funeral.

Still going though...

Dogs Of War

Coach
Man, watching this show, I could see channel 10 doing this stuff all the time for League if they had the rights. I so hope they get them next time around

Flapper

First Grade
Are we ever going to see a year around grand final time when we don't have Balmain and canberra players trying to convince the rest of the savvy minded league public that their "89 GF was the best of all time?

Especially from the Balmain players as a way of coping with the loss.

If anything that game was as fragment and clumsy as they get.

This same rigmarole is getting really tired.

1989 was a sh*t grand final, it's depressed me for 20 years now.

greenhat

Juniors
While we're on the subject, geez that '89 grand final was a corker. Best GF ever I reckon.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The interview with gallop is a disgrace, all about the off field incidents, and the morons usual inept responses......he is even too morbid for a funeral.

Still going though...

i don't know why Bill Woods pretends to be a League fan. he's a dead set wanker

a few months ago he was there with his AFL pals saying "rugby league is dieing" and "who cares about the NRL" a wek or two later

Noa

First Grade

a few months ago he was there with his AFL pals saying "rugby league is dieing" and "who cares about the NRL" a wek or two later

Disgrace to everything that has come out of Moruya. Me and Mick Weyman should kick his arse for giving it a bad name.

gottabegood

Juniors

Firstly let me say that I avoid CH10. I just happened to turn it on when Gallop came on, so I tuned in......so I don't know much about Bill Woods.

He was an absolute disgrace, the opening 5 minutes of the interview was just hammering away about off field incidents. From then on, there is no point in trying to say anything positive as the tone has been set.
As anyone with half a brain will tell you, you should only scold after praising, because the praising will fail if you don't.....so of course team ch10 did it on purpose. Of course these channels love Gallop to come on because he reeks of death...so it is in their interest.

The thing is, Bill may be a League person, but men are piss weak....and he would only keep his job if he follows orders.

I could go through countless of similar eg.s on most media outlets, let alone on ch9 re the footy show, where a weak as piss Fatty, will say "I love AFL", or continue to allow the show to be infiltrated by AFL people.

Money, power and influence is trying to conquer your mind, nothing new in business and politics, but a pretty astonishing effort nonetheless by the AFL for sport, admittedly with able support by RU.

Note again that Gallop should write a handbook about puppet administrator, as he is a natural.

Latest posts