What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Hit wonders

2 True Blues

Coach
Not sure if it has been done before, But was just listening to classic hits Australian Legends CD, and the song " Jessies Girl " came on at number 12 on side one, by Rick SPRINGFIELD. Top old song I reckon......

What other one hit wonders do you guys and gals like......( Apologies to rick if he ever wrote another hit, but I havent heard of it if he did ) LMAO.....;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Steel Dragon said:
The Vapors? or was it the Radiators?

Definately not the RADS, saw them live about 6 times, and they had plenty of 4/4 hits. Great Aussie PUB band in their day.....

2 True Blues

Coach
Hang on might have been the Cars for best friends girlfriend. Certainly not an eligable candidate for this thread....LOL...........

Slappy

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
How about that song Compute. Compute, Computer games !!!!

Mi-Sex had a few hits, reasonably succesful act out of NZ, certainly not one hit wonders, but definitely remembered best for 'computer games'

2 True Blues

Coach
Pinball whispering in my ear,
tell me all the things that I want to hear,
cause its true,
thats what I like about you
What I like about you.....

LOL....................

2 True Blues

Coach
Slappy said:
Mi-Sex had a few hits, reasonably succesful act out of NZ, certainly not one hit wonders, but definitely remembered best for 'computer games'

Fair enough mate. The lastest hit from new zealand was that Bledsloe Cup game, and that will be tougher to forget.... LOL>........;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts