What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One last thought on Joel....

bucko

Juniors
Has Joel Monaghan scored a try for us since signing with the roosters?? I honestly can't remember any, but I could just be forgetting...

Anonymous

Juniors
Joel was drinking lattes the day he put pen to paper.

Hopefully Frawley will be another Choc, come to the club and become green for life!

Kris_man

Bench
i didn't even ask Joel to sign my 1994 Raiders jersey. only true Raiders are allowed to sign it...

brenno

Juniors
What a huge waste of time, effort and resources Joel Monaghan was to the Raiders club. Have fun blowing finchy after every home game next year. Be careful when it's his turn, he hasn't been to the dentist in a while. He ranks up there with the likes of Finch & Fat Payten.
Hopefully Jermaine Ale will become a star for us and Joel a dismal failure for the rorters. I have no respect for the rednut.

brenno

Juniors
Judging by the person he's proved himself to be, i couldn't give a rats ass what he thought and i wouldn't expect to have any sympathy for the club or it's supporters. He will fit in well with all the arrogant f**ks at bondi and it's moronic supporters.

jed

First Grade
Joel made a decision that was his and only his to make. I had hoped that he would remain green, but I still respect him for the decision he made. And I hope that when his sentence at Bondi Junction is over, he will return as a SOO winger, to re-join the reigning triple premiership winning Canberra Raiders.

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
Joel made a decision that was his and only his to make. I had hoped that he would remain green, but I still respect him for the decision he made. And I hope that when his sentence at Bondi Junction is over, he will return as a SOO winger, to re-join the reigning triple premiership winning Canberra Raiders.

"triple premiership winning Canberra Raiders" .... if joel returns to us after that management would be recruiting with a similar policy to that they have now :)

PS clever avatar

Anonymous

Juniors
jed said:

If we have three premierships why the hell do we need Judas?

Kris_man

Bench
jed said:
but I still respect him [joel monaghan] for the decision he made
i don't.

and "hopefully" jermaine will be a star? he will[/b] be a star, i just hope he stays at the Raiders after it happens.

SOULS 04

Juniors
he has been hopeless since he signed... i hope takes the last 6 weeks form to the roosters with him
good riddance

joel

Juniors
Joel Monaghan's form this season is really a story of two halves. In the first part, up until the June 30 deadline, he was showing great pace, was shaping up as a serious threat to the try-scoring title this year, and all the fans were calling for him to be re-signed ASAP. Then he received an injury to his knee, and from the time he returned, he was never the same player. This co-incided with the weekend that he signed with the Roosters. These two events I believe have contributed to his noticable form slump, never scoring another try.

I know I'm in the minority here when I say that I shed a tear (metaphorically) when he finished playing for the Raiders.

woodgers

Bench
I genuinely wish him all the best and told him that. He is a good player and will rip it up at the Roosters.

Freddo

Juniors
joel should have been dropped to pl like in round 13 or 14
when his form was on the slide and phil was on the way backup

joel scored alot of tries at the start of the season but he just didnt care after he signed with the ripoffsters

didnt wanna be there at all should have realesed himon the spot and said go.

he lied to us telling us one day he is close to resining and hours later he signs with the roosters. i dont blame ruben for leaving family is and will always be number 1 in my book

but joel he turn his back on the club and his family just to get a state jumper. you know what i think f**k state of origin is a 5 club show roosters,bulldogs,knights,dragons and brisbane.

if ur not playing for those clubs ur f**ked. state of origin would be alot better if it was form players not selectors favourites. i wouldnt feed the panthers backline and they alll get jumpers cus they one a grand final.

but im losing the plot here. the quicker joel leaves for michaels house the better.