What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One more signing to come!

thickos

First Grade
According to the Telegraph:

'The Raiders signed a stack of promising kids last week but the big fish is still to come.

Barring no late hiccups, get ready for the Raiders to announce a big name signing, a forward with international experience.'

Fielden???? :shock:

Raiders Rock

Juniors
thickos said:

'The Raiders signed a stack of promising kids last week but the big fish is still to come.

Barring no late hiccups, get ready for the Raiders to announce a big name signing, a forward with international experience.'

Oh shit, they've re-signed Sam Backo!!

greeneyed

First Grade
As I have said before, if they sign Fielden, I'll be happy with the recruitment for next season... and only then....

thickos

First Grade
Raiders Rock said:
thickos said:

Oh sh*t, they've re-signed Sam Backo!!

:lol: :clap:

oh wait... hang on....

:shock: :cry:

mike83au

Juniors
It's probably Rebecca Wilson thinking we're close to signing Craig Frawley.... :roll:

Sounds exciting & promising, but i aint holding breath!!! :)

thickos

First Grade
LOL Mike I originally thought the Tele might not have known we have signed Jason Smith already...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
if its fielden then im gonna be very happy..his really the only player i think can do what wiki is currently doing for us...

but dam it...lol i want the volcano back!!!!

hrundi99

First Grade
Can we estimate a short list of who it might be?

Who are the GB/England forward coming off contract?

Can our UK brothers and sisters assist?

Raiders Rock

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
Can we estimate a short list of who it might be?

Who are the GB/England forward coming off contract?

Can our UK brothers and sisters assist?

If It came from Rebecca "Scoop" Wilson you can be sure that she's breaking the news that we've managed to gain the services of Adam Mogg from Parramatta...

Edwahu

Bench
If it was Fielden you would think they would say "current international" not "a forward with international experience".

Ill take a stab in the dark and say Joe Vagana. The Bradford link is there and the UK teams have to cut down import numbers.

RainMan

Juniors
I hope it is Fielden. I can't wait to see him have a crack at NRL. Well done to Canberra if it is.

Bay56

First Grade
Someone else had posted earlier that he spoke to Hawkins (before the announcement of Frawley's signing) and that Hawkins said that after Frawley there were no more significant signings.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Bay56 said:
Someone else had posted earlier that he spoke to Hawkins (before the announcement of Frawley's signing) and that Hawkins said that after Frawley there were no more significant signings.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see him (Fielden) run out onto Canberra Stadium and not a second before... It could be Albert Fulavai, didn't he play a game for Italy in the world cup?