What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One more signing to come!

lotm

Juniors
fortunately for us, greg bird has recently re-signed with the sharks. :mrgreen:

i'm still skeptical.

brenno

Juniors
if there's any substance it id say that it's more than one of these guys:-

Brad Thorn
Richard Villasanti #-o
Jamie Peacock
Joe Vagana
Logan Swann
Stuart Fielden :clap:

I dunno about you guys but i hope its fielden. He can play 2ndrow or frontrow and is as hard as they come. Kind of like Adrian Morley just without the cheap shots.

brenno

Juniors
it's gonna be matt adamson but, the raiders are just waiting until leeds grants him a release which should happen soon. It's nothing to get excited about really.

Corbin

Juniors
if theres no matt admamson i think it will be most likely
Stuart Fielden
Joe Vagana
Logan Swann

thickos

First Grade
Corbin said:
Stuart Fielden
Joe Vagana
Logan Swann

I wish! But as already mentioned, its unlikely that Bradford will release Fielden. All of those players are superior to Adamson IMO. Logan Swann would be very handy.

Kris_man

Bench
Brad Thorn
Richard Villasanti
Jamie Peacock
Joe Vagana
Logan Swann
Stuart Fielden

- I'll bet my house that Stuart Fielden won't be released from Bradford. It's a stupid rumour.
- How can people pay out Villisanti and Bird??? You must have extremely high standards if you think they're not good players. In fact, i think they're both representative class.
- The major signing that was to be announced was obviously Matt Adamson.
- You talk about Villa being a bad influence, how about Lyon??? He'll turn us all into pig farmers! (added to that, i never really rated him as a player)
- Logan Swann would be fantastic, I think, as would Vagana. But I don't see any reason to believe they're going to sign.

edabomb

First Grade
thickos said:
Corbin said:
Stuart Fielden
Joe Vagana
Logan Swann

I wish! But as already mentioned, its unlikely that Bradford will release Fielden. All of those players are superior to Adamson IMO. Logan Swann would be very handy.

You don't think Swann would further stack us with workaholic backrowers?? I think we're fine in that department, and that we need a bit more of a ball runner, eg.Vagana. I'd also prefer Villa to Swann, because he defines impact forward. In saying this, don't think we'll get any except Adamson :( .

Bench
It's Matt Adamson he said he thought he still had something to offer in the NRL,he will sign a 1 year deal shortly.

Latest posts