What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One more signing to come!

Raider Ultra

Bench
If they got rid of Davico for being a bad influence on the team, I doubt they'd consider bringing in Villasanti, who's demeanour is questionable at best.

brenno

Juniors
as do i. I think the reason why their saying that is because the doggies and Manly have supposedly (according to bulldog and manly fans) been linked to Stuart Fielden of the bradford buls. The dogs fans think there more of a chance and most of believe that the Elliott link with Fielden is irrelevant. :roll: :roll:

Angel Of Death

Juniors
Raiders Rock said:
Simon said:
Someone from the Dogs forum at the Kennel seems to think the player is Trent Waterhouse.

Not sure why he'd want to leave Penrith. One of the last posted is where someone talks about it.

http://www.nospam25.com.au/forums/s...threadid=4530&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Isn't he in traction with a broken neck??? Geez hed be a great signing in that condition...

its Luke Swain with a broken neck FROM Trent Waterhouse
that said Id crave Waterhouse... perhaps he could wrestle with Bulgarelli?

edabomb

First Grade
Edwahu said:
How about Logan Swann?

Heard he wanted to come back aswell. Wouldn't be a good signing in my opinion. Just another Hindmarsh. We need an impact forward to cap off our movements.