What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of our brothers has fallen.....

Saintsified

Bench
For those of you who interested, I just came from Bobs house and Bobs funeral will be held back in Sydney, details will evolve over coming days.

I was informed he passed away peacefully, he was at the blues festival and was with his wife upon passing, he sat down and fell forward , they tried to revive him but to no avail.....he went without probably realising anything.

God bless you Bob

Rexxy

Coach
Amen. SRB_SEA_EAGLE, there are hundreds of tributes in the Jubilee Avenue Forum that you cant see. He was larger than life. Such kindness and happiness. We can all be more like Bob.

It is with tears and a heavy heart that I must advise of the unexpected passing of fellow forum member Serb_Dragon.

I have know Bob and his family for close to 25 years and my thoughts and prayers go to his family and friends at this time.

The many family and friends are still shocked at the news this morning.

Not sure what else to say other than brother we will miss you !!

Brother Bob ...we salute you !!

Corkie292

Juniors
Terribly sad news. I did not know Bob personally but the passing of any of our Dragon's brothers or sisters is a tragedy for us all. The only good news about this is he was doing something he obviously loved with people he loved. My deepest condolences are with Bob's family and loved ones. Rest in Peace Bob and I have no doubt that you will "Be in that number, when the Saints go marching in".

Rest In Peave Bob, i didn't know him personally, but as some of the forum fans on here have said previously, we are all one big family, so i was saddened to hear of his passing, and as fellow fans it hits hard. May god guide your loved ones through this tough time, I can't imagine what they are going through, but may god give them strength to get through this time.
To all his close friends who knew him personally, and from what is said about him on here, he was a true dragons fan, and a lovely bloke, and you should feel blessed to have know him, he will live in your hearts and memories forever.
R.I.P

TruSaint

Referee
Rest In Peave Bob, i didn't know him personally, but as some of the forum fans on here have said previously, we are all one big family, so i was saddened to hear of his passing, and as fellow fans it hits hard. May god guide your loved ones through this tough time, I can't imagine what they are going through, but may god give them strength to get through this time.
To all his close friends who knew him personally, and from what is said about him on here, he was a true dragons fan, and a lovely bloke, and you should feel blessed to have know him, he will live in your hearts and memories forever.
R.I.P

Nice post buddy.

Just in case you were unaware, you an always rectify the spelling by clicking on the edit button, and then click save.

No issue, just wasnt sure if you knew.

Whats Doing

Bench
He was a computer technician and I only met him once when he fixed my computer. He was so passionate about his Dragons which really impressed me and had a real personality.

Dragon fans you have lost a real heart and soul of the club.

RIP Serb

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In Jubilee Ave, a message from Serb's family...

The funeral will be at St George’s Serbian Orthodox Church at Cabramatta (348 Cabramatta Rd, Cabramatta) starting at 9am on Saturday 25th October.

We thank you all so much for the phone calls, messages, Facebook posts, flowers and the generosity from everyone. We are overwhelmed and appreciate all your love and support. Bob would be so stoked to see the outpouring of Love from everyone.