What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of Vlandys comments.

jeffdragon

Bench
Today on ABC radio.
Vlandys was talking g about facilities at grounds.
I had to laugh.
And when you go to stadiums like parra stad in comparison to suburban grounds.
He said fans don't care if there teams lose going to grounds with up to date facilities.
I for one don't care too much about facilities i care if the dragons win or not at the game.
Any opinion on this.

justadragon

Bench
I dont know , I've been to some pretty good stadiums and watched the dragons lose, and I hated it !!!! This is just Vlandy's using his strong arm tactics again, maybe he should focus on getting some consistency within his organisation, especially the officiating and judicial sections.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Most diehard fans don't care if the pies are cold and you have to piss into a garbage can, as long as your team wins. I don't ever remember walking out of a ground and sayings "Saints got flogged but it was still a good day because I had a comfy seat. "
Sadly this is true. But I'm going to Lang Park on the 14th and I know there'll be no queues and the pies will be hot. I still hate the place.

st.phil

Bench
Today on ABC radio.
Vlandys was talking g about facilities at grounds.
I had to laugh.
And when you go to stadiums like parra stad in comparison to suburban grounds.
He said fans don't care if there teams lose going to grounds with up to date facilities.
I for one don't care too much about facilities i care if the dragons win or not at the game.
Any opinion on this

#istandwithjeffdragon

Gourley's Socks

Juniors
Perhaps PVL could have a word with Merivale about their la-di-da meat pies at the SCG. They are an abomination and even the nice lady behind the counter on Anzac Day agreed.