What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One to watch: Jason Saab

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Saya tidal mengerti. Don't we train in Sydney anymore what's with travelling to Wollongong.
Can we train Kogarah one week Gong the other so Saab can only play every second week. If he is praying in Mosque makes no difference. Find out who is offering overs let NRL deal with this manager have him de-registered.
Im only assuming he's Muslim he could be a Scientologist for all I know but travelling to a Mosque once per week from the gong is easier than travelling to training everyday from Sydney.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can someone point me to where it’s been reported anywhere that he’s said he wants out due to religious reasons?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Hello imbecile. Get the nearest 4 year old to read you the previous page
You’re getting awfully abusive and angry for a calm one.

I didn’t ask where it was mentioned on by a random person on a forum, I asked where it has been reported.

This means by a factual source.

Feel free to share a link with a brother..

The calm one

Juniors
You’re getting awfully abusive and angry for a calm one.

I didn’t ask where it was mentioned on by a random person on a forum, I asked where it has been reported.

This means by a factual source.

Feel free to share a link with a brother..
I think newspapers, web sites, fox sports etc have got better things to report than why a footballer and his manager, are screaming why a professional athlete wants out of a contract with no reasonable explanation, who can't cut a regular gig. It is common knowledge to everyone else on this site, except for you. genius

Last edited:

gitano

Juniors
I think newspapers, web sites, fox sports etc have got better things to report than why a footballer and his manager, are screaming why a professional athlete wants out of a contract with no reasonable explanation, who can't cut a regular gig. It is common knowledge to everyone else on this site, except for you. genius

Was reading today that he is actually a half-back and that's why he's leaving

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
It was reported a 3.5hr round trip

Does Saab live in the upper blue mtns ????

It takes 1hr 45mins from wentworth falls to Wollongong.......

I can't believe they are leading with the above

The guy lives in Western Sydney not the upper blue mtns

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Okay, so this whole saying religion being why he wants out is just something you made up then..

boardlumps62

Juniors
Okay, so this whole saying religion being why he wants out is just something you made up then..
Yes mentioned on here by The Calm One but so what religion shouldn't be a bother refer Hazem El Masri for one if the Muslim thing is being pushed didn't trouble him as he lined up another conversion.
Wonder what the real reason is but travel would shit me.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yes mentioned on here by The Calm One but so what religion shouldn't be a bother refer Hazem El Masri for one if the Muslim thing is being pushed didn't trouble him as he lined up another conversion.
I’m not convinced that religion is part of the discussion at all.

It’s only been raised by the calm one and he’s reacted quite negatively to a couple of people on here now that have queried him on it.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
It was reported a 3.5hr round trip

Does Saab live in the upper blue mtns ????

It takes 1hr 45mins from wentworth falls to Wollongong.......

I can't believe they are leading with the above

The guy lives in Western Sydney not the upper blue mtns

seeing as it’s his job, and he gets paid a decent amount for it, maybe he should just suck it up and move closer to his office. It’s all just an excuse to go somewhere else. I say f**k him off now. We already have plenty of pea hearts in the team. We don’t need another one who also lacks ability.

The calm one

Juniors
I’m not convinced that religion is part of the discussion at all.

It’s only been raised by the calm one and he’s reacted quite negatively to a couple of people on here now that have queried him on it.
Not a couple of people. Only you

The calm one

Juniors
Mate no one will ever so the real reasons except for himself and his sleazy manager. But if all the excuses, travel, religion, family etc are being promoted by his manager, the real reason will almost be the mighty $$$$$$

The calm one

Juniors
seeing as it’s his job, and he gets paid a decent amount for it, maybe he should just suck it up and move closer to his office. It’s all just an excuse to go somewehere else. I say f**k him off now. We already have plenty of pea hearts in the team. We don’t need another one who also lacks ability.
I agree. I have said it before. If travel is the real reason move closer and bring his family with him. I am sure the club would go out of there way to help with the relocation if it means solving this problem. He would not be the first person who had had to relocate for work commitments. He is only moving down the road, not changing states or countries

Latest posts