What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Week til The Big One!

sydraider

First Grade
Well one week until the biggest fight in Green and Mundines careers!

Predictions everyone?

Im leaning towards the Machine.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who cares as long as Mundine shuts up for a while and I don't see his face on TV gloating! Mudine will probally win but I'd rather Green win.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be watching it on pay per view, I hope Green kicks his ass

Balmain_Boy

I know nothing about boxing, but I hope Choc smashes Green.

I can't believe people call Choc arrogant and a big mouth when all Green has done is talk, talk talk. I would have never heard of Danny Green if it weren't for Choc.

Godz Illa

Coach
Green has hitched his wagon to Mundine since day one and has made himself a rather handsome living. Next week Mundine is simply gonna lean down and cut him loose.

The Man to win, effortlessly.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm a fan of both fighters and hope the loser doesn't retire as anticipated.

btw, I believe they've released 7000 tix at $40.00 each at both end of Aussie stadium.

bargain, for anyone wanting to be part of the atmosphere.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:
Question, can this fight be ordered on Foxtel, even in Sydney?

Main event mate, if you have digital press the red button. If not call up your provider and its about $40.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
eelavation said:
I'm a fan of both fighters and hope the loser doesn't retire as anticipated.

btw, I believe they've released 7000 tix at $40.00 each at both end of Aussie stadium.

bargain, for anyone wanting to be part of the atmosphere.

Well $90 for tickets were a joke...as far as the winner goes I couldn't really care. I think Mundine has superior skills but won't handle the pressure Green brings. Might be like Tszyu - Hatton (not that I'm comparing any of those guys to these guys).

Balmain_Boy

lockyno1 said:
Main event mate, if you have digital press the red button. If not call up your provider and its about $40.

Ta mate.

I've never watched a boxing match in my life, but the hype has drawn me in.

Skeletor

Juniors
Danny Green will win I hope. Mundine is nothing but an overhyped terrorist-sympathiser with a persecution complex.

carcharias

Immortal
In the great tradition of fixed boxing matches I predict a draw with a rematch announced soon after.

sydraider

First Grade
carcharias said:
In the great tradition of fixed boxing matches I predict a draw with a rematch announced soon after.

I was unaware Don King was part of the promotion.

If it goes the distance, Mundine will probably take it, he does however have a glass chin, ottke anyone?

Risky_6

Juniors
Cometh the hour... cometh THE MAN

Mundine made Green and Mundine will break Green and silence every other redneck critic tomorrow night.

Balmain_Boy

novacastrian_panther said:
Danny Green will win. And for balmain boy sayin green all does is talk, look @ mundine ffs.

You've missed the point. Everyone knows Choc has a big mouth. If people dislike him for it fine. To consequently go for Green though is more than a little ironic, given Green has made a career out of talking sh*t about Mundine.

Go the Man.

Latest posts