What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One year in - the Board

cb4

First Grade
What are these group expenses.

Geez I hope the members vote for their gratuity.......

Not sure if it is a group expense or falls into the category of group expenses, but I do know that on one of the road trips last year the board were treated to business class flights, and put up in fancy hotels.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not sure if it is a group expense or falls into the category of group expenses, but I do know that on one of the road trips last year the board were treated to business class flights, and put up in fancy hotels.

The Melbourne one? Wouldn't be $22mill worth though LOL

Eion

First Grade
Are they calling marketing expenses sponsorship? And that group figure makes no sense at all, has to be a typo.... If not bring toovs in for an investigation!

newman

First Grade
She asked just about every negative question you could think of. Sponsors, the debt refinancing, vested interests re development, lack of commitment, lack of transperancy on and on.

Keogh got pissed. He's only response was "if you don't like us, vote us out". As it unraveled Mezzetesta took over and actually answered some of her questions.

I got bored and left.

Only thing worth mentioning is:

- estimated 40mill windfall from total development.
- resi starts in June, retail in September.
- will require about 7mill in bridging finance to re do club fit out
- merch, game day sales, sponsorship revenue (dunno how) and membership revenue all up.

Latest posts