What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only Test: New Zealand v Zimbabwe at Napier Jan 26-30, 2012

Horrie Is God

First Grade
The message you quoted when you called Taylor soft said;

'Ross Taylor has been sidelined for three to four weeks after picking up a calf strain this morning in Napier. Taylor will miss the rest of the Zimbabwe series and is hoping to be fit for the home one-dayers against South Africa in late February.'

I'm blaming the :alcho:..

shiznit

Coach
Lol had to play the race card didn't you??..

I bet you've got 52 of them in your deck too..:roll:

Hardness has nothing to do with skin colour..Unless you are a racist..

Are you a racist??..:?

Taylor has all the talent in the world..He should be scoring big tons against the best sides in test cricket..But he doesn't..

I'm not a hater on NZ cricket..I reckon Bracewell is a special talent..

there's nothing racist about it... PI's are the toughest out there... you would have to be an idiot not to see it.

just have a look at the NRL... :lol:

he may be an idiot and play rash shots from time to time... but saying he's not tough because he tore his calf muscle... GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE SON!!

shiznit

Coach
26 under thread?
to be fair... i hope it stays... this match shouldn't really count...

having said that... we didn't hear the end of it when Hayden got the world record against the Zimbots...

mind you... even that Zimbot side was miles better than this one...

Horrie Is God

First Grade
there's nothing racist about it... PI's are the toughest out there... you would have to be an idiot not to see it.

just have a look at the NRL... :lol:

he may be an idiot and play rash shots from time to time... but saying he's not tough because he tore his calf muscle... GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE SON!!

:lol:mad:you..

I never bagged him for getting hurt..Read back a few posts..

My point is he is a mental midget with the talent to do better..

But pea brained racists like you are unable to grasp that..

Good luck following NZ cricket..I bet it's great fun..:crazy:

Latest posts