What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only Test: New Zealand v Zimbabwe at Napier Jan 26-30, 2012

Meth

Staff member
We nearly lost to Zimbabwe over there. You can only play what's in front of you and I'm glad we've won convincingly

JJ

Immortal
He's not anywhere near that good - but will go ok... Hadlee was pretty special, best bowler I have seen, I think

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
7/125, not much of a hit out

this is like a training run before the saffas tour

African Monkey

First Grade
there's nothing racist about it... PI's are the toughest out there... you would have to be an idiot not to see it.

just have a look at the NRL... :lol:

he may be an idiot and play rash shots from time to time... but saying he's not tough because he tore his calf muscle... GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE SON!!

Pffft they act like they're the toughest going round and they're better than anyone else but they're not and this is coming from someone who is half Samoan.

African Monkey

First Grade
Maybe a little bit of a troll..

But most Aussies think he's soft..

Fair enough although he hasn't done too badly against you guys although I don't know what his stats are against you guys over his career. I think with him being made captain will benefit his batting as he'll surely look to take more responsibility.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
It's a futile effort i understand,but it's nice to see the Zimbo boys show a bit of back bone..

This is a pretty good knock from Chakabva..

7/126 is rubbish..But it's better than 3/5,5/12 & 6/37..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Fair enough although he hasn't done too badly against you guys although I don't know what his stats are against you guys over his career. I think with him being made captain will benefit his batting as he'll surely look to take more responsibility.

His test average against us is 36.83,with 1 ton..

He came out of the blocks well against us..But his form has tapered off badly..

He is a lot more talented than a 36 bat IMO..

He need to work on the mental side of his game if he is to be your long term skip..

African Monkey

First Grade
His test average against us is 36.83,with 1 ton..

He came out of the blocks well against us..But his form has tapered off badly..

He is a lot more talented than a 36 bat IMO..

He need to work on the mental side of his game if he is to be your long term skip..

You're right and I think the captaincy will really help his game. Time will tell I suppose.

IanG

Coach
It's all over
New Zealand 495/7d
Zimbabwe 51 & 143 (f/o) (48.3 ov)
New Zealand won by an innings and 301 runs

Latest posts