What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on Manly making the eight.

Will Manly make the eight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
So basically they need to do a number on the Eels next week to get their F/A up to cover a loss against either the Sharks or Roosters.

nomis88

Juniors
Easy win to Manly today which was never in doubt. Next week will be harder against supercoach Arthur and his team of superstars.

undertaker

Coach
Should easily hammer the Eels next week, which will be crucial for their F/A.

Might then have to win one of either Roosters (home) or Sharks (away) to make the top 8, depending on how other results go.

Allo

Juniors
What a roller coaster ride watching Manly in the final stages of this year.
I voted no and have been teetering to change my mind, but I'll say, "I still think they won't make it."
Like many have said, it'll come down to the last game and I think that it's a totally winnable game for them.
Their fighting the Dragons and Bulldogs for the spot. Both have much easier runs.
Maybe the Storm could be in the mix as well?
If they do make it, I'll be the first to congratulate them. It's a big ask.

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
If they make the 8, they'll have Matt Cecchin to thank after he incorrectly awarded them the winning try today.

coolumsharkie

Referee
What a roller coaster ride watching Manly in the final stages of this year.
I voted no and have been teetering to change my mind, but I'll say, "I still think they won't make it."
Like many have said, it'll come down to the last game and I think that it's a totally winnable game for them.
Their fighting the Dragons and Bulldogs for the spot. Both have much easier runs.
Maybe the Storm could be in the mix as well?
If they do make it, I'll be the first to congratulate them. It's a big ask.

Are they playing the Cowboys?

t-ba

Post Whore
I still think it is isn't happening but f**k me it is far more entertaining than the abject capitulation of 2014.

Card Shark

Immortal
Not the best results for their chances ovet the last 2 days, however if they beat the Eels by a big margin, they could actually be in the 8 by the end of the weekend.

Staying there may be difficult.

some11

Referee
Did not see that coming at all.

Manly would have to beat the Roosters and Sharks and hope the Dragons lose at least one.. not likely.