What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on Manly making the eight.

Will Manly make the eight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrAnonymous

Bench
If Penrith were to win today, the rest are all win-able. If Penrith nabbed 8th over say Manly or the Dragons. Epic.

Nah. Without Moylan we're f**ked. Its like N Qld losing thurston our whole game plan pretty much revolves around him. I wouldn't be to surprised if we got the spoon.

If Moylan was still fit even with all the injuries we have now, we would be comfortably in the 8.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Manly would have beaten any team in the competition on Saturday night, nevermind the ladder leaders. They are making a serious last minute play for the 8 but I'm just not sure their forwards can maintain the rage

Dogs Of War

Coach
Manly would have beaten any team in the competition on Saturday night, nevermind the ladder leaders. They are making a serious last minute play for the 8 but I'm just not sure their forwards can maintain the rage

It's always hard to beat a team who is chancing there arm like that and it's coming off. But that type of footy you have good weeks and bad ones. Saturday night was a good one.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd say certainties now, especially with their for / against drastically improving over the last 2 Weeks - effectively a bonus point.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Souffs losing tonight proves that the entire top 4 are effectively in a slump. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Cows go down.