What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on Manly making the eight.

Will Manly make the eight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Yeah, saw that coming.

I was hoping to enjoy a finals run before Penn FC launched for reals.

Sort of justice for last weeks non call
Would have been horrible to see another team knocked out because of Cecchins incompetence.

adamkungl

Immortal
Life support from here. Almost safe to say goodbye but the arsey merkins are still in with a shot.

user_nat

Coach
Hard to see it happening, but still very possible. I could see the Dragons dropping a game (even if they play 2 of the worst sides going around).

Biggest upset of the year

Maybe.
The Sea Eagles went through a three game golden patch, but they have misfired all year and have a forward pack that can be dominated.
But then again they were at near, if not full, strength whilst the Eels have half a team missing and have Kelly at halfback and Joseph Paulo and Morgan in the side. Those three players are maybe the three worst first graders playing right now.
Plus the Sea Eagles had everything to play for.

So maybe you are right

Danny-Boy

Juniors
I can see Dragons dropping both games but I can't see Manly winning both. The team that finishes 5th will be licking their lips that's for sure.

jk13

First Grade
Haha f*ck manlys eyes! Foran looks like he's had enough of their sh*t. Titans definitely dodged a bullet with dce.

jk13

First Grade
After seeing phil "the cursed" sigsworth on the sideline, I knew u were f*cked

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
The Dragons would now need to drop both games wouldn't they? 2 Points clear with a vastly superior for and against.

1 win from 2 will guarantee the Dragons 8th spot, regardless of Manly winning both their remaining games (doubtful).

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh, besides Manly having to win both tough games, they need to improve the for / against considerably.

Almost a double loss today, didn't get the 2 points they banked on & the big improvement In for / against we all expected.

Evenflow

Bench
I don't think they'll make it and i for one am happy about it. Being a Storm fan i obviously hate them and the feeling is mutual so that's a big reason but at the same time i respect them very much and i'm glad they're out because on their day they can beat anyone. If anyone could win from the bottom half of the 8 i reckon they could've.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Yep, they've run their race. They rallied while the media were piling onto the coaching drama but they weren't gonna have the troops to match it with the top 6 anyway.

Latest posts