What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oporto Bays To Feature At Open House Saturday

azzah72

Bench
Oporto Bays To Feature At Open House Saturday

21/02/2012 5:47:40 PM

The Sharks will open the doors of Toyota Stadium this Saturday by conducting the Club's first ever open house.
On the back of strong trial performances, the Sharks will continue to build momentum for the upcoming season by opening the doors of Toyota Stadium and allowing fans to pick their own seats.
Stickers will be placed on every available seat at Toyota Stadium and fans will be treated on a first in, first serve basis. Once the seat is gone, the sticker will be ripped off the chair.
One of the features expected to sell well are the newly named Oporto Bays located on the Eastern Concourse.
Oporto, Membership Partner of the Sharks in Season 2012, will pay for half of a fans Season Seat in the Oporto Bays, providing an opportunity for fans to get their season seats at half price as the Sharks continue to strengthen their relationship with the Oporto brand.
The only condition is that fans MUST turn up to Toyota Stadium during the Open House as no phone reservations will be held. Merchandise will also be sold at the open house for those in attendance wishing to go home with Sharks gear as well as their seat.
CRONULLA SHARKS OPEN HOUSE
DATE: Saturday 25th February
TIME: 12PM-3PM
PLACE: Toyota Stadium

Parking in the Western Car Park will be available on the day.
This is the last chance to guarantee your seats for an entire 12-game schedule. Don't miss out!

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.as...oporto-bays-to-feature-at-open-house-saturday

Frenzy.

Immortal
Oporto will pay half of how much?

What are the exact bays?

Good idea but not enough info.

Quigs

Immortal
Oporto will pay half of how much?

What are the exact bays?

Good idea but not enough info.

Hey Arko

10 post eh?

What f**king bays do you reckon....

Botany bay, Stingray Bay, Gymea Bay or even Gunna-f**king-matta f**king Bay.

Give yourself an uppercut.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nuh

I would have to know in advance how much and more importantly that the Bays are not adjacent the Glee Club

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey Arko

10 post eh?

What f**king bays do you reckon....

Botany bay, Stingray Bay, Gymea Bay or even Gunna-f**king-matta f**king Bay.

Give yourself an uppercut.

OK Monty

Wanna be a smart merkin huh?

You're looking at a 5 post cooling off with 10 post penance.

The 10th post has to be a new thread, in the Jubbly Jubilee forum, asking the admin to unban the Biker and get him back in here!

jc155776

Coach
Good idea to bring in the 50/50 type fans.

Get them in, get them committed. Kinda like targetting smokes to kids.

I like it.

Special K

Coach
I have never had a burger only nuggets haha... I may go and get some oporto tomorrow at work in north sydney - the manager there is a sharks fan I learnt one casual friday whilst wearing my members jersey.

Great deal this. I'd like to see Oporto get fully behind us!

Ausguy

Coach
OK Monty

Wanna be a smart merkin huh?

You're looking at a 5 post cooling off with 10 post penance.

The 10th post has to be a new thread, in the Jubbly Jubilee forum, asking the admin to unban the Biker and get him back in here!

Hang on isnt the first 20 posts exempt from any punishment?

Latest posts