What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition players I fear - let's be honest

hellteam

First Grade
Hayne, Watmough and Bird. Only players in the NSW team that has done anything of note in Origin lately.

Minichello used to be so so good at Origin, if he can play half as good as he did then he'd go well. But it might be a bit tough for him these days

timka4

Bench
Lewis has done nothing for NSW to suggest that he will be particularly effective.
That's because he has been used wrong every time and hasn't been allowed to play his natural game. You can see he is restricted. Hopefully Ricky will just tell him to go on and play footy.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
JT scares me whenever he throws them dummies while running at the line. Inglis probably scares me the most though because he's a big game player and it won't be any different on Wednesday night, no matter how fat he is.

joseph1

Juniors
Inglis and Hayne deserve to wear this tag for the things they've done in the past. And actually possibly 'Army of One' Anthony Watmough. He has 'that game' in him

Dazzat

First Grade
Watmough ... meh ... can do some good things, but I'm confident he'll balance that up with some brain explosions, defensive lapses and just being a twit.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Slater, Inglis, Lockyer, Thurston, Smith and Scott have all shown the potential to win Origin games singlehandedly in the recent past. And it's not like they are surrounded by nuffies either. : (

Charlie124

First Grade
Probably only Hayne for me, and even he is prone to some pretty big brain explosions. Uate im not so worried about, yeah he's fast but im confident that we can contain him without too much trouble and he doesnt have the experience to create something out of nothing. In the forward pack, i always look at Gallen and Watmough and think "geez, we need to watch these two" only for them to go into their shells and let QLD bash them game after game. Great club players, average when it counts.

j0nesy

Bench
In the forward pack, i always look at Gallen and Watmough and think "geez, we need to watch these two" only for them to go into their shells and let QLD bash them game after game. Great club players, average when it counts.

Haha, I'm by no means a Gallen fan, nor a Watmong fan, but seriously you have your hand on it. :lol:

ever been caught between Gringlis and a sizzler's dessert bar?

That is fear.

That's what Inglis uses for motivation;He pictures a Krispy Kreme doughnut outlet just past the try line about to close it's doors for the day.You've never seen him move so fast.

Seriously,does it matter what he uses for motivation?The opposition becomes the temporary obstacle and he becomes the unstoppable juggernaut.Maybe he spices things up by imagining himself as a steamroller and Andrew Johns as the opposition player.:p

Creagh.

trollface.jpg

Yosh

Coach
Jeez, would have to say Lockyer. He seems in control for 80 minutes. Even when QLD was down with a couple of minutes remaining he was so calm and composed... Scary...

Dragon2010

First Grade
Haha in all credit to you Scott is someone to be feared. And Nightingale.

Agree 100% here. Scott is someone to be feared with :D and Nightingale yes his speed and skill as a winger.

Same as the old Minichello (2003-05) was in SOO he was feared by QLD and some others. There's a range of players.

Latest posts