What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opposition players I fear - let's be honest

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Most of the Qld team can be dangerous if allowed to. This Wednesday how ever, my eyes will be watching Smith and Thurston. I think they will attack the middle and do it well. With Slater backing up of course.

watatank

Coach
That's because he has been used wrong every time and hasn't been allowed to play his natural game. You can see he is restricted. Hopefully Ricky will just tell him to go on and play footy.

He has not played under favourable circumstances but I just don't believe his game is suited to this level. He's well rounded player but there's nothing particularly exceptional about his game that could be considered a real threat IMO.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Bird for his foot work before the line. He did a number on Petero in game one to put Pearce over.

Mal/Hagan/Choppy/Tosser (from the beyond) or whoever actually makes the decisions will have to keep an eye on Pet and get him off before he reaches 75% buggered.

Watmough plays before the line as well, but doesn't have the ball skills of Bird.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Greg Bird fears no QLDer.

Except for the police

They make him cry, like a Fourex picture.

Greg Bird fears all police

'cause he's a f*cken grub.............

336340-prosecutors-demand-jail-for-.jpg

Latest posts