What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange & Black. Where is the white!

Bulldog Power said:
lol the dogs would never of merged with anyone you fool, we have a leagues club the envy of all australia.

hahahahaha

Showing how much you actually know is a bad idea mkkkkaaayy...

The Dogs wanted us like nothing else but they got told to f**k off. Do you know how pissed off they were when we chose to go with Balmain?

No, you don't.

Because you're stupid.

Bulldog Power said:
Quite funny that you even entertain the thought of the dogs ever merging with your club

Well, sorry to burst your bubble little girl but they did.

Does the word Oasis mean anything to you?

They needed the area between Liverpool and Cambelltown otherwise Oasis would have been a white elephant.

But they f**ked it up and now it's a distant memory....

Bulldog Power said:
for all your pomp and grandeur, you really are stupid EA, a tad rabbid and I would imagine quite an unfit sight for the public eye

Dude, a spider monkey's arsehole would pull more chicks than you. Look at your head FFS.

Bulldog Power said:
As usual im right and I can see Ive touched on some base sensitivities. All in all a good minutes work.

You think whatever you like, you're dumber than Meringue.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
proof thanks you very much.... please post a link to any of this
Perhaps the dogs wanted to swallow your little club whole, but we didnt need to, to get oasis going... its only some bad eggs with our org and who they dealt with that stopped it from going ahead. And most people in liverpool go for for the dogs, so you dont really have a point about the white elephant thing. Your just speculating. Infact you dont ever have a point. all you do is just tend to go off at opinions you dont like and you back up with nothing.
so my dim witted rabid amigo some proof please? my money shot included?

f**k, I know more about your club than you do.... hahahahahaha

Were you alive when all that stuff happened, or did you forget it?

There isn't much on the net about 1999, but these might help.

http://archive.rleague.com/1998/australia/nrl/nrl19.html

The Magpies reserve there worst ever performance as they enter merger talks with Canterbury.

http://smh.com.au/news/league/double-punt-is-finally-paying-off/2005/09/23/1126982232466.html

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,16730644%5E2722,00.html

The grand plan was Balmain hooking up with Parramatta, and Western Suburbs with the Bulldogs. Other clubs were entertained as everyone looked for ways to survive.

But that didn't sit right with the Tigers or the Magpies. Both were concerned they were looking at takeovers by linking with such powerful clubs, and losing their identities in the process.

Balmain Leagues Club boss Danny Munk, who was in charge of the football club at the time, said that the history the two 1908 foundation clubs shared made them more philosophically suited as partners than they would have been with the Eels or Bulldogs.

Here's a couple more for you...

http://www.dlg.nsw.gov.au/liverpool/documents/Information/jan28pub.pdf

http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hansart.nsf/V3Key/LA20040402006

lol

Bulldog Power

Juniors
TAKEOVER not merging, Canterbury wanted to take over wests. its says so in a few of those links you gave thanks very much

why didnt you include the rest of that 1st quote "The Magpies reserve there worst ever performance as they enter merger talks with Canterbury. But really, what can they offer another club ???. They were absolute pathetic while the Roosters hit with injuries played awesome footy. It was the Magpies worst loss since 1910, a really bad way to enter into a crucial week in their long history. "

the magpies wanted to merge with canterbury, canterbury wanted to take them over.

and whats with the useless links "http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hansart.nsf/V3Key/LA20040402006"
all its provides is a little bit on oasis, in that theres reference to the liverpool council who was sacked. it does even mention western suburbs rugby league club and i think perhaps maybe you should give it a read

your two newspaper links are useless... none prove the dogs wanted to merge with wests infact suggest they wanted to take over them.

and lastly
'http://www.dlg.nsw.gov.au/liverpool/documents/Information/jan28pub.pdf' is useless as well.... I acknowledge the dogs wanted to build oasis.. proving that they did doesnt mean sh*t in relation to merging. I mean tigers and wests and merged while they deal was still being approved.. so really you have posted a whole bunch of stuff but it doesnt mean sh*t you genius

try again sucker

Bulldog Power

Juniors
took me about 7.5 minutes to debunk your argument too, lucky my internets working quick today

I should add, that the grand plan they are talking about the smh and australian articles would of been the nrls grand plan. I cant categorically say the dogs wanted to take over the wests club at all, but I can say there is no proof they wanted to merge with wests and if they did, it would of been a takeover anyway

Bulldog Power said:
TAKEOVER not merging, Canterbury wanted to take over wests. its says so in a few of those links you gave thanks very much

Well derrrrr..

EA said:
The Dogs wanted us like nothing else but they got told to f**k off. Do you know how pissed off they were when we chose to go with Balmain?

Bulldog Power said:
why didnt you include the rest of that 1st quote "The Magpies reserve there worst ever performance as they enter merger talks with Canterbury. But really, what can they offer another club ???.

Merger talks were started but it was obvious that your club wanted a take-over not a merger so we told them to f**k off.

What part of that is difficult for you?

Bulldog Power said:
They were absolute pathetic while the Roosters hit with injuries played awesome footy. It was the Magpies worst loss since 1910, a really bad way to enter into a crucial week in their long history. "

Yeah, funny that 6 years on we've got the premiership trophy......

Bulldog Power said:
the magpies wanted to merge with canterbury, canterbury wanted to take them over.

Who's arguing that dimwit?

Of course Canterbury wanted to take them over, in much the same way as St George took over Illawarra. A merger by name, a takeover in reality.

The Dogs wanted it bad because Oasis would have been sh*t without Liverpool to Campbelltown as part of it.

The Dogs were going to play out of Liverpool remember?

The Dogs had to get hold of the area from Liverpool to Campbelltown in order for Oasis to work.

Bulldog Power said:
and whats with the useless links "http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hansart.nsf/V3Key/LA20040402006"
all its provides is a little bit on oasis, in that theres reference to the liverpool council who was sacked. it does even mention western suburbs rugby league club and i think perhaps maybe you should give it a read

You obviously missed the words "disgraced club"..... LOL

I did it because it's funny to remind pissants like you what type of club you follow.

Bulldog Power said:
your two newspaper links are useless... none prove the dogs wanted to merge with wests infact suggest they wanted to take over them.

They weren't meant to idiot. They were meant to remind you of your club's grubby history in regard to Oasis.

Bulldog Power said:
and lastly
'http://www.dlg.nsw.gov.au/liverpool/documents/Information/jan28pub.pdf' is useless as well.... I acknowledge the dogs wanted to build oasis.. proving that they did doesnt mean sh*t in relation to merging. I mean tigers and wests and merged while they deal was still being approved.. so really you have posted a whole bunch of stuff but it doesnt mean sh*t you genius

The fact that most of what was said at the time isn't available on the net is irrelevant.

The Dogs coveted the Magpies terriory and were pissed off when they didn't get it. That didn't mean much when the Oasis scandal hit of course and is something not many people remember seeing as how Oasis was such a high profile scandal.

Bulldog Power said:
try again sucker

Bend over bitch.

Bulldog Power said:
took me about 7.5 minutes to debunk your argument too, lucky my internets working quick today

I should add, that the grand plan they are talking about the smh and australian articles would of been the nrls grand plan. I cant categorically say the dogs wanted to take over the wests club at all, but I can say there is no proof they wanted to merge with wests and if they did, it would of been a takeover anyway

You didn't debunk anything buttstench.

All you did was agree with me on one point and bury your head in the sand on the other.

Gary McIntyre would be proud of you.....

Bulldog Power

Juniors
huh? you said merge all along....

I said they wanted to takeover not merge with your club, then you posted all this stuff that supported me. I cant thank you enough really

you've changed your tune now but its still out of key you stupid scrag

and to the rest of the tigers fans you guys have the premiership and its great, I have lots of friends who are tigers fans and Im happy that they got to experience what its like for their team to win a premiership in their lifetime. Hopefully next year the dogs will be doing well again and a tigers v dogs clash at telstra mid year will draw 50k +

Im sure you wont be there EA anyhow, you seem to be too bitter and twisted an indvidual to enjoy going to the football

Bulldog Power said:
huh? you said merge all along....

Now you're just plain lying.....

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Imagine if we'd "joined" with the Dogs, we'd have been ignoring last year's GF celebrations instead of enjoying our own this year.

Oasis. :lol:

Suck a fart you Dogs supporting phlegm machine.

Still, you are a Dogs supporter so what else can I expect?

Bulldog Power said:
I said they wanted to takeover not merge with your club, then you posted all this stuff that supported me.

It's actually the other way around, but I understand you need to be able to sleep at night...

Bulldog Power said:
I cant thank you enough really

No, you can't.

Bulldog Power said:
you've changed your tune now but its still out of key you stupid scrag

I'm hearing you on FM but it sounds to me like your ears need a re-bore.

Bulldog Power said:
and to the rest of the tigers fans you guys have the premiership and its great, I have lots of friends who are tigers fans and Im happy that they got to experience what its like for their team to win a premiership in their lifetime. Hopefully next year the dogs will be doing well again and a tigers v dogs clash at telstra mid year will draw 50k +

hahahahahahha

As if.

A collection of blow-up Dolls only counts as friends in your world.

Bulldog Power said:
Im sure you wont be there EA anyhow, you seem to be too bitter and twisted an indvidual to enjoy going to the football

Yep, I've probably never even been to a game of Football.

Are you enjoying "flaming" our forum pissant?

I can't believe a dogs supporter wouldn't know about all that. I remember the AFL Bulldogs threatening that any merger between Wests and Canterbury would not be allowed to use the name "Western Bulldogs", which the media were throwing around at the time.

Good work EA.

Rexxy said:
You get a good shake you winey, hypocritical, malcontent.

Imagined if you'd merged with the Sharks . they would have f**ked you, burnt you, complained, then imbued you with their insipid mediocrity.

Actually goober, you two deserved each other.

I was simply stating the obvious fact to Mr Magpie that things could be alot worse. If you can't see how an Illawarra fan can feel just a tiny bit miffed with the JV then you are either very very stubborn or incredibly stupid.

The Dragons can stand alone if they wish... but they choose not to. Obviously you lot really like us. If we were in a position to break away we'd do it in a heartbeat.

Why/how would the Sharks have f**ked us? explain? Wests wanted to talk with us as well. So (to coin a Kogarah phrase) "think yourself lucky", everyone wanted a piece of us but you got the lot (and still choose to).

incomparable

Juniors
SO who cares about who you barrack for in the past. This Victorian won't barrack for the storm and has been a tiger all his life. As I still love RL, I have to barrack for the JV. Don't think I could barrck for anyone else.
At least I came 900kms away to be at the game.
Get over the pettiness of wests-balmain and start enjoying the birth of the future of a new force in the league

Bulldog Power

Juniors
seriously I see alot of comebacks, but they are all ineffectual... I mean your saying joined is much different from merged?... joined/merged.. whats the difference...?

and then the rest of what you wrote is kind of bizzare... are you out of high school yet?

Theres no point continuing this, as your cognitive processing is obviously totally out of wack and perhaps may not be working at all . There is definetly no point to me continuing this debate. A Science professor shouldnt be debating a 3 year old. (No im not a proffessor, but even you EA should get the analogy)

ps. What does flaming mean? is it some form of internet term?

bullsh*t Provider said:
seriously I see alot of comebacks, but they are all ineffectual... I mean your saying joined is much different from merged?... joined/merged.. whats the difference...?

Are you serious?

LOL

You claimed I used a particular word and I corrected you. The person who actually used the word "merge" in regard to Magpies / Bulldogs was in fact you.

Broken Phallus said:
and then the rest of what you wrote is kind of bizzare... are you out of high school yet?

Yeah, you didn't understand it.

It wasn't too difficult to work out that you wouldn't. There were a few words with more than one syllable...

Bulldog's Piss-bucket said:
Theres no point continuing this, as your cognitive processing is obviously totally out of wack and perhaps may not be working at all . There is definetly no point to me continuing this debate. A Science professor shouldnt be debating a 3 year old. (No im not a proffessor, but even you EA should get the analogy)

lol @ someone who goes to the trouble of putting cognitive (you love the thesaurus don't you?) in a post, but misspells Professor, definitely and bizarre......

Back to the subject at hand; No, a Science Professor probably would take a little more care with his spelling than you do and he certainly wouldn't attempt to insult someone who is Stephen Hawking in comparison to himself.

Either way, I get it. You lost the argument even though you didn't have one in the first place and now it's time to try and save face.

Can't see that happening, can you?

Anyway, nice tripping over you.

Bye.

Burping Pissant said:
ps. What does flaming mean? is it some form of internet term?

No. It's a term used to describe your particular brand of homosexuality.

genius.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
lol, I left that "f" on purpose in there because I knew you would base your argument on it... poor lackluster people like yourself have to resort to insults and picking one tiny little element of something like wording or the spelling of a word to try win an argument. You have fooled yourself into thinking that if you find a flaw in an argument then the argument is wrong, however minor and ridiculously trivial that is

and then to say your stephen hawkins compared to me... well obviously physically yes, but mentally? Impossible, my foolish amigo. its obvious you are of poor to mediocre intelligence at best and I am easily a match for you. If we were to fight I have no doubt I would beat you up. But that sort of rash stuff is for hotheads like yourself and I dont have time for that unless I absolutely have to, like defending the innocent etc.

and look how caught up in a knot your knickers are.. making posts attacking bulldog fans? I mean really..... your a child, grow up.

Bulldog Power said:
lol, I left that "f" on purpose in there because I knew you would base your argument on it...

My apologies then, I thought you misspelled those words because you were a dumbarse.

Bulldog Power said:
poor lackluster people like yourself have to resort to insults and picking one tiny little element of something like wording or the spelling of a word to try win an argument.

I picked on your whole post.

You just have nothing to return fire with and it's irritating you.

It's "Lacklustre" by the way. ;-)

Bulldog Power said:
You have fooled yourself into thinking that if you find a flaw in an argument then the argument is wrong, however minor and ridiculously trivial that is

No, your argument is flawed because you're stupid.

Bulldog Power said:
and then to say your stephen hawkins compared to me... well obviously physically yes, but mentally? Impossible, my foolish amigo. its obvious you are of poor to mediocre intelligence at best and I am easily a match for you.

You're no match for a small dyslexic Rock Wallaby named Harold.

Note the use of the word "you're".

Note it, embrace it, then stop showing us your intelligence by using the word "your" in place of "you're".

Bulldog Power said:
If we were to fight I have no doubt I would beat you up.

I would be pissing in your ear before you threw a punch and I can't fight for sh*t.

LOL @ being a typical dogs supporter.

Go get your cousins mate!!!

Bulldog Power said:
But that sort of rash stuff is for hotheads like yourself and I dont have time for that unless I absolutely have to, like defending the innocent etc.

The innocent are in deep sh*t if you can't even defend yourself.

Bulldog Power said:
and look how caught up in a knot your knickers are.. making posts attacking bulldog fans? I mean really..... your a child, grow up.

Yes Mummy.

f**king amateurs.

Where do you dweebs come from?

Bulldog Power

Juniors
your seriously are mentally challanged... once again, not ONE GOOD COMEBACK
this is the internet dick, spulling counts for sh*t allrite, cant be f**ked wasting time and effort on poodles like you

sorry about lackluster, but if you do a search for lackluster on google you will find about 1.5 million more uses of it then 'lacklustre'

you are hopeless, but everytime you cut my post up and analyse it pathetically I know I have won that little battle. You could never admit defeat and I dont expect you to, people like you would have 3 litres of sh*t poured down their throat and still claim it tasted like candy to win arguments. Though in this case the sh*t is pouring outwards from you.

Im looking foward to your next round of comebacks... Perhaps I might suggest:

* "I know you are, you said you are, so what am I?"

* "I am rubber, you are glue, Bounces off me and sticks to you"

* "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me"

Latest posts