What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange & Black. Where is the white!

joejoe

Juniors
Preniers said:
Mate I am from C'town, but not a tigers fan but just have to say, I go to numerous Bulldogs games at Telstra and it take around 45 mins to get there, and I have to drive past C'Town Stadiun on the way. It's now 12 games this year we have had within and hour of the Stadium, and 10 of them home games.

How fast do you drive!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
joejoe said:
I don't believe that for a second.

The Wests Tigers were built up over 5 years. In 5 years Wests Magpies could have also become a success. It just needed the right managment.
I and many many others don't believe THAT for a second!

Stop talking out your arse you f**kstick. If you don't want to support the Wests Tigers, go and stick your head up your arse and fart.

Southernsaint

Staff member
madunit said:
I and many many others don't believe THAT for a second!

Stop talking out your arse you f**kstick. If you don't want to support the Wests Tigers, go and stick your head up your arse and fart.

Or, like you, hedge your bets by also supporting Cronulla!!

joejoe

Juniors
Me and my magpie flag will enjoy the spoils of being at a Wests grandfinal today and watching Mark the Magpie run around will be awsome.

Nightstalker

Juniors
Come on guys we shouldnt be fighting when OUR team is going to be playing for the title tonight.

I have accepted the joint venture since day 1 despite being a very passionate Balmain supporter.

As much as I would love to see Balmain and Wests Magpies stand alone, the merger is what has happened so we need to unite as one and support our team.

joejoe

Juniors
Nightstalker said:
Come on guys we shouldnt be fighting when OUR team is going to be playing for the title tonight.

I have accepted the joint venture since day 1 despite being a very passionate Balmain supporter.

As much as I would love to see Balmain and Wests Magpies stand alone, the merger is what has happened so we need to unite as one and support our team.

I agree, for today, I will again throw 100% of my support behind the Wests Tigers.

Comon Wests Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog Power

Juniors
I would say there is no white on everyones decorations because everyone has forgotten about wests, much like the steelers where the only people who still would even link up the steelers with the dragons live in wollongong.....

wests and steelers.... two forgotten clubs

Rexxy

Coach
both statements are equally incorrect

Bulldog Power said:
I would say there is no white on everyones decorations because everyone has forgotten about wests, much like the steelers where the only people who still would even link up the steelers with the dragons live in wollongong.....

innsaneink

Referee
Bulldog Power said:

Round 23...2005
skandalisj5081412t0ok.jpg

Bulldog Power said:

Wests Illawarra Steel Magpies, the forgotten club :p

Hey joejoe, us Steelers fans view your JV as very equal arrangement. There's always someone worse off... thank god I didn't go for Norths!

Rexxy

Coach
You get a good shake you winey, hypocritical, malcontent.

Imagined if you'd merged with the Sharks . they would have f**ked you, burnt you, complained, then imbued you with their insipid mediocrity.

Actually goober, you two deserved each other.

Man_of_Steel_1982 said:
Wests Illawarra Steel Magpies, the forgotten club :p

Hey joejoe, us Steelers fans view your JV as very equal arrangement. There's always someone worse off... thank god I didn't go for Norths!

Bulldog Power said:

Take a trip through Campelltown and you'll see plenty of white you semi-literate sperm guzzling mongoloid.

And there was plenty of Magpies, including Mark the Magpie, at the game last night.

Go the Pies!!!

Imagine if we'd "joined" with the Dogs, we'd have been ignoring last year's GF celebrations instead of enjoying our own this year.

Oasis. :lol:

Suck a fart you Dogs supporting phlegm machine.

joejoe

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Take a trip through Campelltown and you'll see plenty of white you semi-literate sperm guzzling mongoloid.

And there was plenty of Magpies, including Mark the Magpie, at the game last night.

Go the Pies!!!

Mate I've taken many a trip through Campbelltown, and yes there is more white black and orange there than elsewhere, but the majority of decorations leave out the white.

Me and my mate were at the grandfinal in a magpie top, with a magpie flags and we saw at least 8 other magpie flags.

I never said there wasn't support from magpie fans, I just pointed out the wests side has been given the back seat in the joint venture by the media in particular.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
lol the dogs would never of merged with anyone you fool, we have a leagues club the envy of all australia. Quite funny that you even entertain the thought of the dogs ever merging with your club

for all your pomp and grandeur, you really are stupid EA, a tad rabbid and I would imagine quite an unfit sight for the public eye

As usual im right and I can see Ive touched on some base sensitivities. All in all a good minutes work.

Latest posts