What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange & Black. Where is the white!

joejoe

Juniors
weststigersmagpielogobw1gb.jpg

Then you should have no problem with this picture.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you have just proved to me that you have no evidence whatsoever to backup your bullsh*t claims, you are just trying to find something to bitch about, i hope you get your dick caught in a blender so that you can never have kids you brainless f**k

joejoe

Juniors
You've proved you've got no common decency.

Mate, I'm just taking the orange out of the team colours, but why would anyone have a problem with that? They are after all, only colours.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
you are such a petty whining bitch, i have more decency on a piece of toilet paper after i wiped my arse then you will ever have.

get over the fact that the maggies aren't in first grade anymore ok, the balmain side isn't in first grade anymore either you know, stop being a petulant wanker.

joejoe

Juniors
Thats right, and the Wests Tigers colours are Black, Orange and WHITE!

Its the priciple of the matter. Black and Orange is a direct reference to Balmain and that I have a major problem with.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Black is half the wests colours
Orange is half the Balmain colours

joejoe

Juniors
Black and Orange are Balmains two colours = 100% representation of Balmain

Balck and White are Wests Magpies two colours = 100% representation of Magpies

Orange, Black and White are Wests Tigers three colours = 50/50 representation of Balmain and the Magpies.

Therefor how can you convince me Black and Orange represents both sides of the joint venture equally. Easily, it doesn't!!!!

P.S. Maybe having just black streamers would.

chunk

Juniors
Joe Joe I think you should just go on the Magpies forum it's obvious you don't get any plaesure out of the Wests Tigers.

It's a shame, most Magpies are enjoying the ride.

Your insecurity is a downer.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
joejoe said:
Black and Orange are Balmains two colours = 100% representation of Balmain

Balck and White are Wests Magpies two colours = 100% representation of Magpies

Orange, Black and White are Wests Tigers three colours = 50/50 representation of Balmain and the Magpies.

Therefor how can you convince me Black and Orange represents both sides of the joint venture equally. Easily, it doesn't!!!!

P.S. Maybe having just black streamers would.
quite easily, I already said it once
Black = half of the wests magpies colours
Orange = half of the balmain tigers colours.

feel free to ask me again, I'll happily post it again.

gr8_1

Juniors
Here come the Tigerssssssss wearing Black n Goldddddddddddddddddddddd..... We are the boys from Western Suburbssssssss ............ watch them make a break and see them score a try ............ the greatest footballlllll playersssssss the rugby league team of the yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

C'mon Galahs sing-a-long, you know you want to, I'm sure the bandwagon has room for you. Enjoy the moment because your Magpie dream will never come true.

tigger

Juniors
joejoe - you are obviously from out west.... but how the f**k can you mention words like decency when you are a Western Suburbs Fagpie supporter.

Balmain is the only reason you have any chance of watching you half of the JV play in a grand final.

It has been 53 years since you won and 42 since you came 2nd!

Gobbso

Juniors
Dear oh Dear. JoeJoe, from an old Magpie to a Magpie, grow up champion. Campbelltown is going off. The area is booming with a great sense of pride for Wests Tigers. Black, White and Gold, are the colours, but you have to respect the old Tigers will only use two of the three colours. And is it really that big of a deal? I mean, c'mon, they are supporting the team you and me will cheering on come Sunday night.

The sooner you start to realise Wests Tigers is the future, is reality the better off you will be. Everyone Western Suburbs fan in their right mind is filthy about the current Home Ground arrangement as are old Balmain fans. We're in the same boat, and again, i think you are forgetting, we're both partners in this.c We're doing it as 'one'. The club's the game didn't want. The Joint-Venture the game did not want to see established is here and we are almost 24 hours away from potentially holding up the Cup to prove our worth as a Rugby League team, club and dream and to laugh in the faces of those that tarnsihed both clubs and the Joint-Venture as strugglers, losers and as a joke.

Ask anyone, i'm the biggest Magpie fan you'll ever come across, i am traditionalist, but as the same time i embrace reality. Trust me, when you finally start to do the same you'll feel a whole lot better sunshine. And if not, well what can i say, your the one missing out. GO WESTS TIGERS!

Yep Gobbso, I'm going to a Grand Final tomorrow to watch my team play with about 50 odd thousand people who also want my team to win and it's f**king awesome.

Could barely care less about this blue any more.

tugger, you just keep following the Balmain Ryde Eastwood Wests Tigers Premier League team.

Fool.

Balmain_Boy

One of the reasons people refer to black and gold might be that the actual species of Tiger is black and gold. It's no vendetta. Get over it. If you can't enjoy this week, you'll never support the Wests Tigers, so just leave.

I agree with ea and gobbs. This has been just an awesome ride. Let's face it, alone neither club would be in a GF tomorrow - if they were still alive. It's time to embrace the merger. f**k - I even found myself joining in the Wests, Wests, Wests chant in my bay last week. I was proud to do so.

Preniers

Juniors
joejoe said:
Is it not fact that we only get 3 games within 1 hours drive of Campbelltown Stadium. How games are within a 1 hour drive from Leichhardt?

Mate I am from C'town, but not a tigers fan but just have to say, I go to numerous Bulldogs games at Telstra and it take around 45 mins to get there, and I have to drive past C'Town Stadiun on the way. It's now 12 games this year we have had within and hour of the Stadium, and 10 of them home games.

magpiemax

Juniors
joejoe said:
Its also the fact that the media keep saying,

"a sea of Orange and Black everywhere you look".

If we left out the only colour contributed by Balmain, the Orange don't tell me there wouldn't be an up roar.
JoeJoe,don't know if you know yet, but i thought i might cheer you up by letting you know that they have decided to wear the alternate jersey on Sunday(the gold one).

joejoe

Juniors
magpiemax said:
JoeJoe,don't know if you know yet, but i thought i might cheer you up by letting you know that they have decided to wear the alternate jersey on Sunday(the gold one).

I'm fine with that. They're wearing the white shorts though. :)

joejoe

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
One of the reasons people refer to black and gold might be that the actual species of Tiger is black and gold. It's no vendetta. Get over it. If you can't enjoy this week, you'll never support the Wests Tigers, so just leave.

I agree with ea and gobbs. This has been just an awesome ride. Let's face it, alone neither club would be in a GF tomorrow - if they were still alive. It's time to embrace the merger. f**k - I even found myself joining in the Wests, Wests, Wests chant in my bay last week. I was proud to do so.

I don't believe that for a second.

The Wests Tigers were built up over 5 years. In 5 years Wests Magpies could have also become a success. It just needed the right managment.

Latest posts