What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford rumoured to Link with Souths 2012?

aussies1st

Staff member
Surprised any team would be crazy enough to punt on him after what happened at the Raiders.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
This would be the stupidest signing in the history of stupid signings.

He isn't capable of playing NRL. End of story.

Zigwaa

Bench
Agree with all three previous comments. Hope Shane Richardson doesn't do a Shane Richardson and sign him up.

hunters

Juniors
This would be the stupidest signing in the history of stupid signings.

He isn't capable of playing NRL. End of story.
This may well be closer to right than wrong and I'm certainly no Orford fan but can anyone remind who plays halfback if Reynolds does his cruciate again? Guessing people will nominate Roberts but he seems a year or two away from being a winger let alone halfback.

rabbitohs95

Bench
This may well be closer to right than wrong and I'm certainly no Orford fan but can anyone remind who plays halfback if Reynolds does his cruciate again? Guessing people will nominate Roberts but he seems a year or two away from being a winger let alone halfback.

Both Carr and Hunt can play halfback, although this would mean Sutton would REALLY have his work cut out for him.

BunniesMen

Juniors
BunniesMen thinks that Orford would make a solid addition to the most winningest club in the history of the game. And because BunniesMen thinks this, it will happen because BunniesMen is an alpha male and his opinion is worth more than yours.

Tweek

Juniors
Orford burnt that bridge to Souths when he ^$#&^$ the club over. Orford said he would play for us and then reneged citing Manly would be better because of its geographical closeness to family in Gosford.

What a mistake that decision turned out to be for orford!

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
What a mistake that decision turned out to be for orford!

No we were spewing, it was a great opportunity for us to get a youngish over rated player rather than the usual has been. If it wasn't for Maguire I reckon we'd have Orford and Mason.

There still is the Rusty factor to contend with so I don't think we're safe until the June deadline in regards to executive impulse signings.

Latest posts