What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford the new diver

imasharkie

Coach
Nothing wrong with Orford for the rest of the game except when the camera was on him, he suddenly developed a limp.
Was the worst case of diving I have ever seen. How do you get knocked out when you run into the back of someone....yep when you're looking for a penalty.

Bicey_18

Bench
Parraletic said:
Typical Manly scum! Your a wanker Orford, & ur not too far behind Hayne. Would not have changed the game but still a disgraceful decision. Orford should go play netball if he's gonna carry on like that.

Agreed. Jarryd is a wanker;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's no way there should have been a penalty there, but Orford did look a bit crook for about 5-10 minutes after it.

In saying that though, Souths weren't robbed of anything tonight, they lacked discipline and had no offensive game plan in place. Tackling all day doesn't win you games.

Downie

Guest Moderator
It wasn't a penalty, but a dive? f**k off. Just because it wasn't a penalty doesn't mean he took a dive. He looked like sh*t for the ten-fifteen minutes after.

Bazal

Post Whore
He looked a bit sick, but then he copped a few knocks throughout the match...Either way he certainly stayed down longer than he needed too

Apey

Staff member
BlacK_WhitE_N_BluE said:
didn't dive he was coughing up blood :lol:

Yeah im guessing everyone else here missed that. He must be an awesome actor, he even brought up some of his own blood to cough up.

madunit said:
There's no way there should have been a penalty there, but Orford did look a bit crook for about 5-10 minutes after it.

In saying that though, Souths weren't robbed of anything tonight, they lacked discipline and had no offensive game plan in place. Tackling all day doesn't win you games.
Orford was hurt.Not his fault the touchie came in.Hayne would have played on.
Souths only looked like scoring from kicks.May have been a bad call,but hardly changed the result.
Matt Johns has no knowledge of any description in regards to footy.

Munky

Coach
oneeyedeaglesman said:
Matt Johns has no knowledge of any description in regards to footy.

Not as bad as Ikin.

"The Bulldogs are farked." They then score off the set

5 minutes later

"The Bulldogs are farked." They score off the set.

ink

you f**kin idiot if you are going to comment at least get it right

he said "he did not miss me" and if you look at the replay when the souths player came down orford got hit in the jaw area.......but in saying that, there is no way we should have got the penalty, as the commentators said the souths player could not dissapear

.....and to all the morons saying that orford layed down, hows about next time you get hit in the jaw area (wether by accident or not), you try and get up straight away

.....oh and sterlo just said that orford coughed up some blood......so did orford carry a blood capsule in his mouth for 70 minutes, just to get a penalty

get your hands off it you morons

Magpie Nick

Juniors
I can't see how he dived. The guy got f**king smashed and started coughing up blood as a result. Of course he's going to recover as the game goes on from being winded (albeit winded bad).

imasharkie

Coach
Diver Orford, the man that kicks goals 2 minutes after he was knocked out.

Yep I hate the Warriors but when they play Manly I'll support the Warriors.

Matt23

Staff member
Coughing up blood...the trainer probably took him out a blood capsule

eagle rock

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Diver Orford, the man that kicks goals 2 minutes after he was knocked out.

Yep I hate the Warriors but when they play Manly I'll support the Warriors.

do u reckon the sharkies players are in Bali or Fiji watching the final series?