What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orford the new diver

Clock watcher said:
So in summary -
Penalty a joke
Orford runs full steam into 100kg wall and can't get straight up - who would have thought
Ans souths are on Mad Monday were they belonged
lol!

I wouldnt argue with that too much. Especially the last sentence.

Dragon

Coach
KempoKnight said:
Why do you all think he was coughing up blood? i reckon he stayed down to get a penalty and was milking it but all you blokes saying he was coughing up blood are stupid....he got hit in the jaw it was most likely a cut in the mouth or he bit his tongue or some sh*t if he was coughing up blood he woulda been taken off....

Thats what i was thinking, i thought coughing up blood means youve punctured your lungs/blood in your lungs. Most likely bit his tongue or some sh*t.

winnyason

Juniors
with all due respect go f**k your selfs souths fans are bad losers.
When to the pub to watch the game and with it was special school day all these souths jumpers get a life, & dirty looks they are pathetic.
"I LOVE U DEAN WIDDERS FOR YOUR INABILITY TO TACKLE STEVE MENZIES" wanker crowe:D :D
See ya next year kidwell really made a difference:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
ink

you f**kin idiot if you are going to comment at least get it right

he said "he did not miss me" and if you look at the replay when the souths player came down orford got hit in the jaw area.......but in saying that, there is no way we should have got the penalty, as the commentators said the souths player could not dissapear

.....and to all the morons saying that orford layed down, hows about next time you get hit in the jaw area (wether by accident or not), you try and get up straight away

.....oh and sterlo just said that orford coughed up some blood......so did orford carry a blood capsule in his mouth for 70 minutes, just to get a penalty

get your hands off it you morons
bullsh*t.....orford layed down and was getting instructions..coffing up blood..please..from brushing someones hip area.if your going to comment at least get it right..Moron..biggest cat dive ever seen on a football field

Junior Bunny

Juniors
winnyason said:
with all due respect go f**k your selfs souths fans are bad losers.
When to the pub to watch the game and with it was special school day all these souths jumpers get a life, & dirty looks they are pathetic.
"I LOVE U DEAN WIDDERS FOR YOUR INABILITY TO TACKLE STEVE MENZIES" wanker crowe:D :D
See ya next year kidwell really made a difference:sarcasm: :sarcasm:

rofl I think this bloke must of had about 20 schooners down him when he wrote this.

RalthFilthy

Juniors
Orford is a diving scumbag, he was playing pretty much his normal style of game only a minute after 'coughing up blood' and looking like he been hit by a train.
The Souths player was in the air when the kick was made anyway, he couldn't pull out of it and if anything did his best by turning around and not taking him head on.
Disgraceful decision.

Mr Saab

Referee
Amazing how eels and sharks fans rip into Orford, but when other comment on Hayne, Gallen and Tweety Pie then the respective fans blow up

Clock watcher

Juniors
We were happy to concede that gallen was hurt earlier in the year in a crutial part of a game.
And hayne laid down after making a tackle against the broncos at a time when Eels were on the rack and broncos surging, but that ok because he had tackled a "big guy".
But Orford is winded after running full steam into a forward, and he is the worst person on the planet.
Looked very similar to me Hayne = Orford if one was hurt than so was the other i would suggest.

Mr Saab

Referee
Clock watcher said:
We were happy to concede that gallen was hurt earlier in the year

Gallen was hurt? When he got a tickle across the face...looked at the referee....cried....then layed down....then winked.

Or Tweety Pie when also has an arm wrapped across his neck by Donnelly, then lays down in the goal and counts sheep.

Sharks are the gold medal winners for diving. Disgrace to the game

Galeforce

Bench
Orford , may have been hurt , does not the mean he should get a penalty , it is the decisionmakers error , touch judge and video judge , for not giving the referee right information.

As i heard it on the radio , the score was 6-6 anyones game.
Manly got two key decision their way. Both wrong.

Strip on Luke -- ball went to Manly instead of penalty to Souths. Try Manly
Orford penalty -- penalty to Manly , on the attack . Try Manly.

that was the game -- 18-6 . After that yes , Manly played better and deserved their points.
However we will never know , if the score remained at 6-6 , how Manly would have played under pressure in those last 20 minutes , some tries come easy when you have a good lead. For Souths never stopped trying however , their attack , was never going to make up for a 12 point deficit in those last 20 minutes.They were in total catchup play , where miracle may happen or the other team scores easily.

I do think , Bulldogs getting through this week , and return of SBW , may have the forward edge to go all the way.

Holla if ya hear me said:
bullsh*t.....orford layed down and was getting instructions..coffing up blood..please..from brushing someones hip area.if your going to comment at least get it right..Moron..biggest cat dive ever seen on a football field

fair comments maybe he was not "coffing" up blood, but at the end of the match when they were running through the injuries sterlo said that orford was "coughing" up some blood........obviously not from internal injuries......but if he had a mouth or tongue injury from being hit in the jaw area (by accident) everytime you swallow, you swallow blood which in turn makes you gag and cough as i said earlier the incident did not deserve a penalty.......but there is no way orford was laying down

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
collapsed lung?

He'd be struggling to breathe deeply at all, let alone run around in a physical sport for 80 minutes.

Latest posts