What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORIGIN 1 - GAME DAY THREAD

jc155776

Coach
Roosters must pay off some NSWRL selectors to get players to sign on unders with Blues 30k payments as top ups the way selections go.

Can watch The Boys season 4 now and just get some Twitter updates as I give zero f**ks when no sharks play.

shadowboxer

First Grade
McInnes out? That’ll do me.
Is it due to his less than impressive head? Maguire must be an idiot savant, without the savant thingy.
Timing is everything really.
Moses not injured pre game 1, would he still be No 1 pick over Nico, more than likely.
And now the sharks are left to pick up the pieces.

Madge FU ban him from shark park or if we can't the ground announcer should make it clear when he is in venue, so insults can be hurled.

Weaponhead

Coach
McInnes out? That’ll do me.
Is it due to his less than impressive head? Maguire must be an idiot savant, without the savant thingy.
Timing is everything really.
Moses not injured pre game 1, would he still be No 1 pick over Nico, more than likely.
And now the sharks are left to pick up the pieces.
Clearly McInnes should have thrown an intercept or missed 10 tackles. The Manly forward was gassed after 5 minutes, still picked.

The Watson selection is Easts all over. Big media push.

So Burton 18th man again, Dogs will be irate.
No API or Utemkomo from Tigers the club Madge sacked from and that prop can now walk from Tigers.
Latrell two good games gets in and out of position, slap in face to all other centres

Quigs

Immortal
Madge FU ban him from shark park or if we can't the ground announcer should make it clear when he is in venue, so insults can be hurled.
Be stuffed banning Madge from Shark Park. I reckon we should ban our goose of a ground announcer from Shark Park.

Watching the game on Mr Kayo and then hear that stupid .... "Sharkieze, Sharkieze..... Sharkieze." blaring over the ground speakers is soooo far can embarrassing.

SharkShocked

Bench
McInnes, while disappointed, will take it in his stride. Nicho, however, is cooked I reckon.

I’m not sure it will have any further effect on Nicho - this time he got a full game in his preferred position, a little bit different than last. Didn’t do enough, then backed it up with a relatively poor performance against the Dolphins.

Time for him to mentally mature and turn it around and make others take note. Only he can change the narrative and that starts by getting us back on the right foot.

If I’m Fitz and Nicho - I’m focusing very hard on proving everyone wrong and looking to set up the back end of the season and go deep.

They want respect, earn it.

Quigs

Immortal
I'll watch it but honestly I couldn't give a shit anymore.

I wonder how munch minutes our Blues Captain is going to play this time.

Latest posts