What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 2013 already decided

7 years of striaght losses and living in Qlderpia has made me hungrier for SOO than ever before

When NSW finally get up, be it this year or in 10 years, there will be a bloody reckoning in the streets of Brisbane

I thought of this post when the story broke about the guy in the Queen St mall. Then I saw the footage. The guy didn't look like a shirtlifter, so I knew then that it wasn't The Joker.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The dude looked like a deranged, kiddy fiddling meth addict with a 4th grade education

Clearly either a Qlder or a Souffs fan

chrisD

Coach
The stars are aligning for the best attacking player in NSW to be selected in the correct position.

The stars are aligning for the best attacking player in NSW to be selected in the correct position.

The only stars that have been aligning have been for the Oscar presentations. If NSW have anything to equal, let alone better Thurston and Cronk, they have been playing possum for a long time. Every year the mantra is chanted; "This is the year that Pearce will fire.". It never happened in 2008. It never happened in 2010. Nor in 2011. Nor last year.

He we are in 2013 and Pearce still has the nod of a third coach to be the chosen Origin halfback before a ball of the regular season is played. If what you are saying about the best attacking player being fated to be chosen, the player they are going with is Pearce. He must be the best halfback in NSW if your prediction is to be correct.

Pearce is not worth the sweat off Thurston's scrotum as a halfback.

Tweed Titan

Bench
The only stars that have been aligning have been for the Oscar presentations. If NSW have anything to equal, let alone better Thurston and Cronk, they have been playing possum for a long time. Every year the mantra is chanted; "This is the year that Pearce will fire.". It never happened in 2008. It never happened in 2010. Nor in 2011. Nor last year.

He we are in 2013 and Pearce still has the nod of a third coach to be the chosen Origin halfback before a ball of the regular season is played. If what you are saying about the best attacking player being fated to be chosen, the player they are going with is Pearce. He must be the best halfback in NSW if your prediction is to be correct.

Double

Last edited:

Tweed Titan

Bench

Seriously give it a rest champ. A bot could post more original and thought-provoking comments than you.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
7 years of striaght losses and living in Qlderpia has made me hungrier for SOO than ever before

When NSW finally get up, be it this year or in 10 years, there will be a bloody reckoning in the streets of Brisbane

Shit yes.

I'm taking the Thurs and Fri off work if NSW win :lol:

undertaker

Coach
Origin 2013 will be decided....if Pearce is chosen as halfback, which will be an 8th consecutive series win for QLD. Haven't the NSW selectors learnt from the errors of their way?

hardbaby

Coach
The Blue's selectors are mad if they don't go with a Reynolds/Sutton combination. Club mates, carrying on their brilliant form from last year. The Blues have a potentially dominant pack and the emergence of Merrin, Woods and Fifita opens up an opportunity to really steamroll a smaller pack. Our backline is super quick - Morris brothers, Jennis, Uate, Hayne. Plenty of points there. Just need a halves combination that is organised (Reynolds) and runs straight and hard (Sutton). The answer, in my mind, is very clear.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Halves crisis in NSW rep footy decided a decade of dominance for QLD the moment Todd Carney failed to deliver. Wallace was never going to because he's Wallace, Gidley is hugely overrated and we all know about Pearce.

You guys need a breakout superstar playmaker and fast, otherwise QLD will set an Origin record that you likely won't break for a century.

Amadaca

Juniors
The Halves crisis in NSW rep footy decided a decade of dominance for QLD the moment Todd Carney failed to deliver. Wallace was never going to because he's Wallace, Gidley is hugely overrated and we all know about Pearce.

You guys need a breakout superstar playmaker and fast, otherwise QLD will set an Origin record that you likely won't break for a century.

I've been saying for a while now that Gidley should be interrogated on suspicion of being a double-agent for QLD. He's that detrimental whenever he pulls on a sky blue jumper.

Latest posts