What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 2013 NSW side

Spot On

Coach
I think Josh Morris deserves a spot in the centres. He is a lock down defender on Inglis and has the pace and footwork to tear Qld up if given space. Other than that and Hoffman I think you have chosen a fairly good team.

Should be one of the first chosen after what he did on Inglis last series.

farmeister

Juniors
I agree with the last couple of comments on Brett Stewart. He almost never makes a mistake in defence, and scores a try almost every match thanks to his brilliant support play. How much more can you expect?

Of course Hayne needs to be there too, but he can contribute from the wing or the centres.

timka4

Bench
They were both great in the third game last year. Josh had a great series. I think you have an agenda against them.
This, J. Morris was great all series. B. Morris although has been average for us in the past, was also good in game 3. Both should retain their spots

RWB

Bench
Farah is such a hog, I really don't want to pick him but there's dead set no one else.

He absolutely killed our attack last year at times but there seemed to be a massive public orgasm over his performances so I'm sure this wont be a popular opinion on here.

Such a shame Bedsey has had an underwhelming return to the NRL.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Farah is such a hog, I really don't want to pick him but there's dead set no one else.

He absolutely killed our attack last year at times but there seemed to be a massive public orgasm over his performances so I'm sure this wont be a popular opinion on here.

Such a shame Bedsey has had an underwhelming return to the NRL.
I couldn't disagree more. He was easily our player of the series. I think you are making this about Buderus, when Farah is the superior player.

Spot On

Coach
Bedsy has had a great return. Not sure what people expect from a 35 year old whose body is basically farked. Surely poeple don't think he was going to be playing origin this season.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors

Such a shame Bedsey has had an underwhelming return to the NRL.[/

Yes he killed our attack. He only set up 3 or 4 tries, nearly scored a try himself in game 1 when he was held up over the line.

As others has said he was NSW best player last year. And you want bederus over Farah. Laughable.

slammingsam

Juniors
I love people picking the same players that have failed every year. 'They've got the job done in the past' puhleaseee

I'm worried about the midget back line we have...it's going to be a bomb fest

Not sure how people can pick Hayne either. Sorry, but he isn't doing enough for me at the moment

1. Brett Stewart
2. Akilia Uate
3. Josh Morris
4. Michael Jennings
5. Michael Gordon
6. Todd Carney
7. James Maloney
13. Luke Lewis
12. Anthony Watmough
11. Paul Gallen
10. James Tamou
9. Robbie Farah
8. Tim Grant

14. Greg Bird
15. Josh Jackson
16. Wade Graham
17. Aaron Woods

Señor

Juniors
Ah, no. I didn't.

Do you think he did an ordinary job marking Gregory last year do you?

Yep, he bundled Inglis into touch once and everybody has been fawning over him since. He didn't defend well against Inglis otherwise.

Apparently Josh misread two attacking raids in game 1 last season. Didn't you know?

Yep, two bad misreads that resulted directly in tries.

timka4

Bench
Not sure how people can pick Hayne either. Sorry, but he isn't doing enough for me at the moment
Are you referring to his club form or his origin series last year?

Because Hayne, whether people see him as playing well for the Eels or not (seems to be a massive variety of opinions) always has played well for the blues. Regardless of his club form he has always stood up for us.

He needs to play on the left wing though imo to get his best game.

Are you referring to his club form or his origin series last year?

Because Hayne, whether people see him as playing well for the Eels or not (seems to be a massive variety of opinions) always has played well for the blues. Regardless of his club form he has always stood up for us.

He needs to play on the left wing though imo to get his best game.

Club footy..lazy and not interested. Shouldn't have that sort of sook in the team

Latest posts