What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORIGIN 2023

Time for John Morris.

Throws bomb, ducks for cover!
Maybe not Time yet. But I think he will be a much wiser in ways of the world, as well as ways of NRL. when He decides its time. His understanding of rugby league is already proven, and just gets better with more experience. He would be silly to be looking at Origin after the Trainwreck that next coach will inherit.

Maybe not Time yet. But I think he will be a much wiser in ways of the world, as well as ways of NRL. when He decides its time. His understanding of rugby league is already proven, and just gets better with more experience. He would be silly to be looking at Origin after the Trainwreck that next coach will inherit.
I really think Toovey would be the right one for Origin Coach.

Inferno

Coach
I thought it was great Walker was picked because he's a predominantly left sided player and Nicho had no problems setting up Sifa twice on Thursday night...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Well thank f**k I don’t have to watch Chanel 9 again till Grand Final Day. The third rubber is about as dead as Freddy’s coaching carer. Let the real footy resume.

Special K

Coach
Question - why is Nine HD not f**king HD for the footy? It is unwatchable. Stuff in 2005 looked better. How do they get away with it?

Generalzod

Immortal
It doesn't look HD when I put it on though - it looks better than their normal 9 but still not good. Origin looks better but their sunday games are skata. I have foxtel so don't subject myself to it often but yeah. Just annoys me when I see it.
damn right they are skata, I have foxtel I watch the 4k broadcast of the game.

Weaponhead

Coach
Freddy and Brandy made this NSW squad and extension of Penrith. It's effectively Penrith plus blow ins. There is a lack of an independent NSW identity. Queensland has a separate identity to any club.

They went all in on the Penrith combinations and the attack was still clunky as anything. Queensland brought a 20 year old into their spine and was seamless. Their starting spine is from 4 different clubs and it works because they are the best players available for those positions. Luke Lewis was spot on that NSW pick on reputation and spurious club combinations.
I'd be f**ked if I'd want to listen to luai's piece of shit boom box while I was mentally preparing for the game.

Get some headphones brah.