What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORIGIN 2023

The best result for the NSW team future is for NSW to get pumped by QLD at home in Game 3 to complete a 3-0 whitewash.

Hopefully then Fittler’s tenure as NSW Coach will be untenable.

Chimp

Bench
Seems to be rumours doing the rounds that Leniu might actually get a game at the expense of the 2nd hooker.
Leniu in the team is the right call, but should be for Gutho.
Just shows Fitler hasn’t a clue and is distracted and influenced by the media noise.

Quigs

Immortal
I went into a supermarket shop yesterday and at the time I was wearing my old 1990 Sharks jersey. The young lass asked me politely how my day was going as you do.

When I replied it was great she said "well you probably won't be on Wednesday Night".

I had to think for a minute there what she was talking about.

Really shows how much interests I have in the Channel Nein State of O.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Seems to be rumours doing the rounds that Leniu might actually get a game at the expense of the 2nd hooker.
Leniu in the team is the right call, but should be for Gutho.
Just shows Fitler hasn’t a clue and is distracted and influenced by the media noise.
If Leniu goes into 17 at expense of either Cook or Gutho, then Souths or Parra will blow up, as they could have played on weekend for them.
We would do the same.
Fittler when he said had no plan for Gutho, that is only thing that he is correct with whole series

Weaponhead

Coach
"Failure to plan is a plan to fail." Not sure who said that but seems about right here.
Benjamin Franklin is attributed to that quote.

Hard to believe Freddy would double down on the foolish notion of having no plan for a player but it's Freddy, so to be expected.

What should have been a strong era for NSW is now a shambles with that useless leadership. No vision apart from pick Nathan and whoever he wants to play with and play Nathan ball which works at club level but not at origin level.

fizman

Bench
Fittler now admitting he has no idea what he's going to do with Gutherson on the bench. What an embarassment.
I think that this is the ultermate self destructing double cross. My thinking here is that Fittler wants to give the perception he has no idea, but genuinely believes he has the plan to win the game, and thus be crowned the Heroic Nutty Professor of Rugby League. In other words, he says he has no idea, but knew all along what he planned to do.

However, the smart populous know that even if Fittler does have the winning game plan, Billy Slater will make the necessary changes in game to adapt - QLD will win 3-0 and the double down on Fittler will be 10x worse because he has publicly stated he "Has no idea".

These Rugby League TV Producers should be fired - No one wants to hear their biased opinions, simply commentate on the game that is being played.

Give me strength! When the Journo's on NRL 360 offer their opinions that is translated as a genuine Rugby League news article - laughable.

QLD to win 3-0 for the people and NSW to go back to the drawing board - AGAIN.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I saw him saying flat out no to that idea. Why not? He couldn’t do any worse and would actually bring some much needed mongrel, not this walking on grass bare footed bollocks
Gall probably knows that he won't be able to pick the players he wants.
I would love to see Gall as coach and have Maloney as trainer on field.
Lewis and Ennis selectors and assistant coaches
Fifita revving up team

DJDL

Bench
So it took three games to figure out if you run numbers at DCE and Val you'll find space.
Astonishing...