What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORIGIN 2023

Quigs

Immortal
I'm thinking it is ni-nights for moi. It is cold and 'me' bed sounds abetter option.

I've had to hit the mute button about four times in the first half.

Everyone saying put Edwards at 1. f**k that put Latrell there. I'd put Sifa in centre
For next game , Absolutey! Latrell wasn't "available"this time . I wonder if playing centre had anything to do with that? I bet Sifas strength and passing would have set up a couple of tries.

Weaponhead

Coach
I suspect Sifa's cards are marked. Comes off the bench misses an important tackle, never mentioned in the origin conversation again.

txta2

Bench
Same replay showed Addo-Carr missing The Hammer
The point is Nico aint a centre so it was easy to blame him when in actual fact it was Teddy who was out of position for the first 2 tries and slipped arse over for that try. Brandy is just protecting Teddy at all costs and for him to even base his argument on Teddys history and rep just shows how much of a joke the coaching sytem is for NSW.

txta2

Bench
Flanno would be a good coach for NSW , in fact he would be a great coach.But the NRL wont have it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Ikin taking the job at QRL.

The NSWRL should approach Bennett even if for the publicity, and with Wayne he might just take the job.
He likes to rewrite history.

QLD smart with Slater, they have Smith and JT involved, Hannay is still there as well.

NSW have picked a dated coaching team, Fittler, Johns, Alexander all out of game ages.

Origin coach is man management, they could do a lot worse then Gall as coach, get Fifita involved, get a current defensive coach.
Be tempted to have selector with Gall to be Luke Lewis.
Maloney runs the water

Special K

Coach
Maloney is a great idea and probably the only successful recent half we have that could tactically keep up with slater

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Not that I give a flying f**k about the Origin fiasco at the moment with Fittler and his boys club, but I’d be picking Reynolds at 7 for game 2.