What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 3 discussion thread

wittyz chick

Coach
I confuse everyone ... born and bred in NSW!!!

never been outside NSW except for one day in Melbourne as a kid! :lol:

and I only go for NSW in cricket. [QLD in state of origin, NZ in union, england in cricket]

Utey

Coach
wittyz chick said:

never been outside NSW except for one day in Melbourne as a kid!

and I only go for NSW in cricket. [QLD in state of origin, NZ in union, england in cricket]

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
wittyz chick said:

never been outside NSW except for one day in Melbourne as a kid! :lol:

don't you support Toga in the world cup or was that the Ivery Coast?

Parra Guru

Coach
wittyz chick said:

God, that is disgraceful. Do you have a thing for wankers?

Parra Guru

Coach
71311074.jpg

Where's Hellsy?

71311070.jpg

mickdo

Coach
On a tour of the East of Australia, the Queen took a couple of days off to visit the coast. Her Range Rover was driving along the golden sands when there was an enormous commotion.

They rushed to see what it was and upon approaching the scene the Queen noticed, just outside the surf, a hapless man wearing a Maroons jersey, struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20 foot shark!

At that exact moment a speedboat containing three men wearing NSW tops sped into view. One of the men took aim at the shark and fired a harpoon into its ribs, immobilising it instantly. The other two reached out and pulled the Queensland fan from the water and, using long clubs, beat the shark to death.

They bundled the bleeding, semi-conscious man into the speedboat along with the dead shark and prepared for a hasty retreat, when they heard frantic calling from the shore...... It was the Queen calling them to the beach.

On reaching land the Queen went into raptures about the rescue and said, "I'll give you a knighthood for your brave actions. I heard that the people of the Queensland and NSW hated each other. But now I've seen this it's a truly enlightened example of tribal harmony which could serve as a model for other nations."

She knighted them and drove off. As she departed the harpoonist asked the others, "Who was that?!"

"That," one answered, "was the Queen. She rules the Commonwealth and knows everything about our country."

"Well," the harpoonist replied, "she knows f**k all about shark fishing. How's the bait holding up? Do we need to get another one?"

Latest posts