What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 3 discussion thread

Hellsy

Immortal
Sure Daz!!!!
I don't make bets... I like my Matty Eric and smiley face too much

dazeely

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Sure Daz!!!!
I don't make bets... I like my Matty Eric and smiley face too much

Hellsy I detect a lack of confidence in your typing tone. Two weeks of humiliation never hurt anyone. I'm sure Noydy could whip something up and more than likely would go a little easier on you.

Hellsy

Immortal
I still dont bet, never have never will... I don't even bet on horse races or pokies

dazeely

First Grade
Hellsy said:
I still dont bet, never have never will... I don't even bet on horse races or pokies

how about we call it a sign of respect for the better team instead of a bet.:D

Hellsy

Immortal
But your team does not hold Eric Grothe and Matt King....... so they hold nothing for me.....

Hellsy

Immortal
Some NSW tidbits
The Blues have already vowed to hunt as a pack tomorrow night - and their desire to meet as a group is an important step.

Second-rower Nathan Hindmarsh said the forwards took full reponsibility for the loss and foreshadowed the get-together.

"We'll definitely meet," Hindmarsh said. "Everyone says you win games through your forward pack, and we take the blame for the second game.

"We didn't go forward. We just need to support each other. We did it in patches [in game two], but we need to do it the whole game."

Hindmarsh conceded the forwards were embarrassed by Queensland. "Definitely," Hindmarsh said. "To get beaten … the Queensland forwards really did have it over us. You could easily say it was embarrassing.

"We haven't forgotten about it. We'll take a lot out of watching bits of game two. We know we played poorly as a team. We'd like to change that around."

NSW winger Eric Grothe also made the surprise admission yesterday that the Blues underestimated the Maroons in game two. "We're ready for what Queensland can do," he said. "I think we did underestimate them a bit. But we know what they can do now."
http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/n...urt-behind-them/2006/07/03/1151778872699.html

Hellsy

Immortal
How is this a hint to NSW when it is printed in the major newspapers all up and down the Eastern Seabord?? :LOL: :LOL:
Collingwood coach Mick Malthouse was happy to pass on a hint to his New South Wales counterpart Graham Murray yesterday about playing at a packed Telstra Dome. Learn sign language.

NSW takes on Queensland in the state-of-origin decider tomorrow night and the 53,000-seat stadium is sold out. Malthouse, who was at a lunch for the NSW team, said the noise in the stadium when the roof was closed was so great that players had trouble hearing teammates.

He advised the Blues to use signals for plays or make sure players were "in the face" of each other when relaying messages.

"If you can't hear your teammates and you're looking for instructions, as we know in these sort of games you've got to make decisions straight away. If you can't, you're on your backside," he said.
http://www.theage.com.au/news/leagu...gnals-malthouse/2006/07/03/1151778869435.html

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08.jpg

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
always lived in NSW but visited God's Country once or twice, i gotta say how can i NOT go for QLD, i have been supporting the mighty maroons my whole life, i dunno why? probably because of alfie's heroics and the inability of the NSW selection panel.

Hellsy

Immortal
Just got this sent to me by a bloody Qld'er :LOL::LOL:

On a tour of the South East of QLD, the Queen took a couple of days off to

visit the coast. Her Range Rover was driving along the coast when

there was an enormous commotion.

They rushed to see what it was and upon approaching the scene the Queen

noticed, just outside the surf, a hapless man wearing a NSW jersey,

struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20 foot shark!

At that exact moment a speedboat containing three men wearing QLD tops sped

into view. One of the men took aim at the shark and

fired a harpoon into its ribs, immobilising it instantly. The other two

reached out and pulled the NSW fan from the water and, using long clubs,

beat the shark to death.

They bundled the bleeding, semi-conscious man into the speedboat along with

the dead shark and prepared for a hasty retreat, when they heard

frantic calling from the shore...... It was the Queen calling them to the

beach.

On reaching land the Queen went into raptures about the rescue and said,

"I'll give you a knighthood for your brave actions. I heard that the

people of the Queensland and NSW hated each other. But now I've see this

it's a truly enlightened example of tribal harmony which

could serve as a model for other nations." She knighted them and drove off.

As she departed the harpoonist asked the others, "Who was that?!"

"That," one answered, "was the Queen. She rules the Commonwealth and knows

everything about our country."

"Well," the harpoonist replied, "she knows f**k all about shark fishing.

How's the bait holding up, do we need to get another one yet?"

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Well Moe does like his male company!!! ;-)

Wear your NSW jersey down there...I'm sure it will get you "across the line"

You still blow.

Suity

Eelectrica

Referee
Queenslander!!!!

Willie Tonga will slice and dice the NSW defence and make it look like Swiss cheese.

NSW SUCKS!!!!

Latest posts