What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 3 discussion thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
mickdo said:
On a tour of the East of Australia, the Queen took a couple of days off to visit the coast. Her Range Rover was driving along the golden sands when there was an enormous commotion.

They rushed to see what it was and upon approaching the scene the Queen noticed, just outside the surf, a hapless man wearing a Maroons jersey, struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 20 foot shark!

At that exact moment a speedboat containing three men wearing NSW tops sped into view. One of the men took aim at the shark and fired a harpoon into its ribs, immobilising it instantly. The other two reached out and pulled the Queensland fan from the water and, using long clubs, beat the shark to death.

They bundled the bleeding, semi-conscious man into the speedboat along with the dead shark and prepared for a hasty retreat, when they heard frantic calling from the shore...... It was the Queen calling them to the beach.

On reaching land the Queen went into raptures about the rescue and said, "I'll give you a knighthood for your brave actions. I heard that the people of the Queensland and NSW hated each other. But now I've seen this it's a truly enlightened example of tribal harmony which could serve as a model for other nations."

She knighted them and drove off. As she departed the harpoonist asked the others, "Who was that?!"

"That," one answered, "was the Queen. She rules the Commonwealth and knows everything about our country."

"Well," the harpoonist replied, "she knows f**k all about shark fishing. How's the bait holding up? Do we need to get another one?"
thats gold:thumb

Hellsy

Immortal
Parra Guru said:
71311074.jpg

Where's Hellsy?

71311070.jpg

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and fluffy...

wittyz chick said:
inbetween Matty and Eric :D :lol:

I can only wish................

Parra Guru

Coach
Hellsy said:
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and fluffy...

I can only wish................

It's a pity the chin twins (Mason and Gasnier) ruined the photo :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
The funniest part was in sexiest man in league and that chick saying she liked Gasniers jaw best

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Photo of fan day in Melb

EricOrigin5.jpg

how funny that Eric is the only one in this photo with a drink in his hand :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
EricMattyOrigin.jpg

dazeely

First Grade
eelavation said:
don't be surprised if Craig Wing get a reprieve if he's ruled out.

Dragons Young has kust been called in as 18th man. Hornby obviously in grave doubt. IMO Young worries me more than Hornby from a Qld perspective.

dazeely

First Grade
Hey Hells are you all fired up for the big game Wed night. Your boys would be feeling the pressure about now. Its all on the line. Qld like always come in under the radar as the underdogs (just the way we like it). Poor little Qld are about to get a belting from the big bad blues. ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
R U using reverse psychology?? :LOL: :LOL:

I hope it is a great game on Wednesday!

dazeely

First Grade
any bets this series.

I'm sure Belly and I are more than a little confident that we would risk displaying a piccie of your choice for a few weeks if by chance the unthinkable happened and we lost the series.

what about yourself and say eela?

dazeely

First Grade
Hellsy said:
R U using reverse psychology?? :lol: :lol:

I hope it is a great game on Wednesday!

never. we have no chance. look at game one. bashed all over the park.