What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 3 team

mainlander 09

Juniors
Brett is no rookie!! He's been in 1st grade since 2006 - longer than brother Josh - and has played finals footy.

I was refering to him being an origin rookie where as Monaghan has been part of the squad for a few years.
Brett Morris should have been playing from game one with Hayne in my opinion.

Tweek

Juniors
such a bad team, i cant even stand to watch the third origin now.

at least manly will have probably more people out because of origin than us which is a bonus for sunday.

silverex

Bench
Origin - state against state - mate against mate.

And now we have the situation where Creagh and Poore are playing against Costigan and Boyd and they'll have to tackle each other.

Just go easy guys. SOO3 is 'dead' and not worth the effort. Save yourselves for the important stuff please.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I hate it when Saints play for Queensland.

One part of me is concerned for their health, the other part of me hopes someone breaks their jaw....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
at least origin helps boyd to remember what it feels like to score a try...

btw.. an oldie but a goodie..

medium_pic16512.jpg

dragonfan1

Juniors
I'm sure we can beat the Sea Eagles but with their current form and momentum, it may not be easy. The Bulldogs couldn't do it, can we?:-k

Oh, and as for the team, I think it's a much more balanced pack and think Ennis and Kimmorley are great selections that I would have picked. I'm still pissed we didn't get Ennis given our debate over the hooking role but we've got Fien coming so I don't think it will be much of a miss. :)

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Good decision by NSW selectors not to pick any of Hornby/Soward/Morris/Cooper.

Dragons already have 8 players out. Don't need any more.

Who cares about origin anyway. (bitter nsw fan here :sarcasm:)

Doug2234

First Grade
Mate that sig of yours isn't a good idea!! I would take it off, remember this is Saints :(. Wait till we win (if we do) before displaying stuff like that.

Your very superstitious arent you! I wouldnt display that stuff either but you gotta start putting some confidence in the team.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Your very superstitious arent you! I wouldnt display that stuff either but you gotta start putting some confidence in the team.

Not superstitious really, its just that more likely than not, we will not win and he would look stupid for having it, not to mention it would be more fun to make and put up things like that after we had just won.

Latest posts