What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin logos - NSW

RoosTah

Juniors
Definitely works mate. That said, looking again back at the comparison above in your opening post, I would like to see it with a white inner border, as I think that makes the centre pop out a bit more. You might have to change the order of the white panels up top, but I reckon it'd look good.

No worries - have made the change and put it side by side for comparison.
NSWW.png

I actually think it works a little better with the white inner border now that I look at it

Pommy

Coach
Your logos are big improvement on the current ones.
Although personally I would prefer them to just lose it altogether and just have the NSW crest. Have the shirt brand where the blues badge is currently and we could have a much cleaner looking shirt altogether.

Tweed Titan

Bench
I actually think Knightmares suggestions make looks better mate. Nice stuff.

Now do a QLD one and a cowboys one....... :p
I love the three toned footy as suggested by knight are.

Your work is excellent mate.

You put most of the current NRL team logos to shame.

Tweed Titan

Bench
Also I agree with retiring the red football. The blues logo circa 1995-2012 (great logo btw) has a white football. Did you incorporate any of that logo into your design?

RoosTah

Juniors
Also I agree with retiring the red football. The blues logo circa 1995-2012 (great logo btw) has a white football. Did you incorporate any of that logo into your design?

Cheers mate. To be honest I never really took to the 2000-2012 logo (95-2000 was still the red football version).

To me it always looked a bit loud and lacking focus or any hints at legacy and history, so my focus was more on the 1980s to 2000 version.

Latest posts