What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Whinge thread

badav

Bench
This can be a good thread (instead of creating many others) for all you whinging losers who like to complain endlessly about origin selections in. discuss. both nsw & qld.

badav

Bench
FunkyMonk said:
theres some real stuck up tossers on this forum.

dont you get sick of reading multiple whinge threads everytime a nsw, qld or aussie side gets named.

"ohh its a joke, this guy should be in there"

"ohh its a joke this guy shouldnt be in there"

its all the same sh*t. over and over. if hating that makes me a stuck up tosser, ill wear that one nicely.;-)

its not discussion. read the thread above this one. about matt bowen. this guy is so cut up hes going to quit supporting rugby league and claims that origin is a joke.

then there is some other goofball nsw supporter who has posted a similar thread. ohh origin is a joke because some dickhead didnt get picked.

why not put it all in one thread then?

Shorty

Staff member
badav said:
why not put it all in one thread then?
Because people won't limit their rant to one selected thread,they'll do it in every origin related thread.

panthersballboy

Juniors
What's even worse is these bloody whingers saying origin is irrelevant and should be scrapped. What the???
Firstly no Victorians should comment on origin. They are not a part of it, they'll never be a part of it, leave commenting on it to the fans that have experienced the emotion of being a winning/losing state.
Secondly the punks going on about that they only care about their NRL team. These are the same ones that whinge because (insert players name here) didn't make it. f**k me. I love watching the panthers as much as the next bloke and go to all home games. But origin is special because the dragon fan I wanted to drop kick last game becomes my best friend if I sit next to him at Origin.
Cowboys and Bronco fans usually can't stand each other but at Origin they join forces to boo the boys in blue.

Latest posts