What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2019 Rugby Union World cup

Gronk

Staff member
Rugby union in Australia is dead.

Not that I care, really, but still...
I just cannot get my head around how unskilled rugby backs are.
They are deplorable

I don’t think there has been a better example of how AU rugby has lost its shine because they are the secondary code in their country. They definitely get the left overs from league in Australia, which is the opposite of their counterparts in NZ, SA and the UK countries.

Gone are the days of RU poaching NRL stars with big contracts, gone are the days of Super Rugby in this country drawing decent crowds. Indeed from what I understand, their pathways very much depend on NRL clubs developing adolescents with skills and weight training and picking up the dregs. Other than the Sydney Uni club, rugby has little to offer a kid as a professional sport aspirant. Super Rugby contracts are hard to get and Wallaby contracts even harder.

TheParraboy

Staff member
ABs v Poms tonight

We all want the poms to get smashed ?

I reckon poms got a huge chance and could win this

TheParraboy

Staff member
Poms 13-0
25min left

the commentators "you can feel the all blacks coming, you can just feel it" LOL

Incorrect

Coach
Poms win the world cup.

Wales/Jaarpies won't get close
All week I'd been hearing about how All Black's would be way too good for England, but NZ's form has/had been scratchy and I gave England a huge chance tonight. Sporting media in this southern hemisphere neck of the woods seem to think that if NZ are in a semi, they're as good as champions.

I don't care much for the game, but if it ended up being England v Wales in the final, that would be gripping for that land mass next to the Irish Sea next weekend....

Latest posts