What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - 9/11 Video.

Feej

First Grade
blacktip-reefy said:
But, on the crash, I was disapointed in the lack of footage.
How funny is it watching yank things fall down. :lol:

That's so wrong Reefy.

I suppose you'll have some smartarse comment about Russian schoolkids now?

Even tho' I didn't always agree with you, I used to at least respect your opinion.

I have no respect for anything you say now.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
OK.
You werent the intended fish, but you'll do.

& it is not funny what happened to theschool kids at all. Not even the darkest of people could make a joke about that.

But on Russia, watching there stuff fall down is not funny at all.
I dont know why.
There was a massive earthquake there a while ago & everything fell down.
12 billion dollars worth of improvements!

PJ

First Grade
The problem with these things is that we are only getting one side of the story. I don't go for propaganda, so Farenheit 9/11 won't be viewed by me.

Sure it's biaised, but no more than the news reporting, just the opposite way.

If you don't want to see Moore's views try watching a few of the documentaries that give both sides of the story.

Try watching the "The World According to Bush" It was on SBS last week.

The current US government is as dodgy as all hell.

I raised this question on the day all this sh*t went down...

I said to my girlfriend "Why if they can show these 2 planes crashing into the twin towers over and over again"
"Why can't they show the one at the Pentagon??
"as they would have cameras all over the place there for sure"

Maybe where this thing is born out of perhaps but the question is...

Why didnt we get to see it???

Let's see. New York one of the most visited cities in the world, with many tall building with viewing platforms that are just about always crammed with tourists and their ever present video cameras.

Washington has far less visitors, is quiet spred out and is fairly flat. Makes it a lot harder to view the whole lot and there is only one high vantage point that I can remember and that is the needle.

Then consider that there really aren't that many different shots you see of the planes, and particularly the first plane, hitting the towers. A few more of the second but taht's expected since there was a reason to be filming the buildings then.

My guess is, and I don't have the timings, that most of the tourists, journalists etc. taht could have caught the Washington crash were probably glued to the TV looking at the scenes from New York, even if only the one plane had hot at the time. Whereas in NY they were all out trying to get a vantage point to cover the carnage.

coolumsharkie

Referee
My guess is, and I don't have the timings, that most of the tourists, journalists etc. taht could have caught the Washington crash were probably glued to the TV looking at the scenes from New York, even if only the one plane had hot at the time. Whereas in NY they were all out trying to get a vantage point to cover the carnage.

Good point and quite true although in this day and age why were we shown no, none, zip footage of the Washington crash?
It makes you ask the question doesn't it
Why? Good thread by the way!!

PJ

First Grade
in this day and age why were we shown no, none, zip footage of the Washington crash?
It makes you ask the question doesn't it
Why? Good thread by the way!!

No not really.

Could be the very simple answer of there is none.

The cameras mentioned in that trailer are fixed and have very slow frame rate so there is every chance they missed it by not having it in frame or not even being close to pointed in the right direction.

But try looking at it from a different way.

Let's assume that this little clip is true then imagine all the arguements against it.

For a start the motive?

Then how many people would you need involved?

How could you convince that many people to attack their fellow countrymen?

And how the hell could you keep it quiet?

How do you manage to have it all ready to go on a morning when the country is attacked?

And if then you think the whole thing was a set up multiply one, two and three ten fold at least.

Arthur Conan Doyle had a nice little saying that when you eliminate the impossible, then what you are left with no matter how improbable, is what happened.

IMO it is impossible that the Pentagon was anything other than what is claimed.

Generalzod

Immortal
McSharkie said:
The problem with these things is that we are only getting one side of the story. I don't go for propaganda, so Farenheit 9/11 won't be viewed by me.

McSharkie don't all news networks cater for there own political agendas, I for one loved Farenheit.
You should go and see it..

Macca

Coach
Not to that degree, but I don't watch the news. I read it. I won't be watching that rubbish, no matter how entertaining it is. It's blackbanned.

PJ

First Grade
Not to that degree, but I don't watch the news. I read it.
I'd love to know where you can get to read some unbiaised news.

Certainly not from Ruperts rags.

And next time we have a beer ask me about a family members fun and games with the other mob.

Generalzod

Immortal
PJ said:
Not to that degree, but I don't watch the news. I read it.
I'd love to know where you can get to read some unbiaised news.

Certainly not from Ruperts rags.

And next time we have a beer ask me about a family members fun and games with the other mob.

In regards to Rupert I'm sure he was quoted saying 'What will be better than a Tax cut than a drop in fuel prices' this was before the start of Gulf War 2.
Funny how people are paying $1.10 a litre.

Macca

Coach
I am not saying that printed news isn't biased. I just don't like the way it's done on telly. And PJ, when we going to have that beer.

PJ

First Grade
I'm just not a jack-booted, goose stepping fascist right winger like yourself :D

beekershark

Bench
Conspiracy theories always find alot of supporters, we all love a good one, elvis, JFK, Princess Diana, etc etc .

The thing is, cold hard FACTS are often far less interesting, and more than usually correct as to what happened.

PJ made the point that people need to be involved at all levels to create conspiracy on such huge levels, and I just can't believe , like PJ, that all those people would keep their mouths shut !

Of course, there is the train of thought that there are enough ex military people with pasts and families they want to protect that are only too happy to be given new identity and plenty of dollars to do these jobs and keep shush for the rest of their lives......

Andy McNab, Chris Ryan anyone ?? ;-)

Booyah

Bench
Andy McNab

Apparently he's a lying sack of shite anyway. If you read BTZ, you'd see what he wrote about his mate Vince.

Last year a new novel called 'The real Bravo Two Zero' came out and pointed out all these flaws in McNabs story.

A little off-topic I know, but meh.

millersnose

Post Whore
like i said gregos

i will avoid politics in this forum

many threads exist about silly conspiracy theories and michael moores deceits in four corners

anyone interested should have a peek

carcharias

Immortal
four corners ! bloody hell thats taking it up a notch . My family don't even know about this habit I've picked up talkin shite about footy.
This is while I'm mean't to be working of course ...actually I'm getting paid to do this. :lol: :lol:
I might go and do some OT in four corners. :)

Latest posts