What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: A test of bias

Would Gall of made a difference in SOO 1 if he'd played?

• Other (post opinion here)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stoner Rock

Juniors
I'd just like to know what all this "would of"/"could of" garbage is.

It's "would have"/"could have", people.

It's poor grammar like this that caused NSW to lose last night, not Gallen's absence.

Stoner Rock

Juniors
can you "" a / inside an existing "" ?

Look again. The quotes were around the words, not the solidus (or forward slash for any NSW selectors who might be reading).

Remember, once bad grammar begins you are only once step away from spelling loser with two o's, and then all hell breaks loose.

carcharias

Immortal
Look again. The quotes were around the words, not the solidus (or forward slash for any NSW selectors who might be reading).

Remember, once bad grammar begins you are only once step away from spelling loser with two o's, and then all hell breaks loose.

wouldn't "/" that mean the "'s are around the solidus (or forward slash for any NSW selectors who might be reading)?

Stoner Rock

Juniors
wouldn't "/" that mean the "'s are around the solidus (or forward slash for any NSW selectors who might be reading)?

I suggest we refer this question to the NSW selectors. They have shown themselves as being incapable of answering simple questions relating to team composition so perhaps they will have more luck with punctuation.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

His write.

Inferno

Coach
nope, as others have said Gal alone wouldn't have made a difference to the final result.

Hughesy215

Juniors
To say gal wouldn't have changed things is stupid take creagh 9 runs for 79m sub in gal 20 runs for 190+ m nsw still loose but fmd gal would have been a shining light.

Surely

Post Whore

I like the variation of choke that a few androtops from kogarah bandied around a few years ago, yous guys are chockers.

f**king oath i am I just had a salad sandwich with half of rocklea markets in it.

Surely

Post Whore

Yeah. It was like he wasn't even there.

so he contributed marginally less than creagh then

Frenzy.

Immortal
I like the variation of choke that a few androtops from kogarah bandied around a few years ago, yous guys are chockers.

f**king oath i am I just had a salad sandwich with half of rocklea markets in it.

Yes. Chockers, loosers and it's all he's fault. His quite mad you know!

Vossy

Bench
Did NSW put on decent tackle on or have ANY forward barge over the advantage line for an extra 5 or 6 metres??

Seemed like a submission-a-thon

the one time slater decided to stop being a pussy and ran a kick return back [cat usually offs it to some poor winger] and noddy made him his bitch

Latest posts