What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Ahoy Cap’n

Quigs

Immortal
Probably chucking a wobbler after another supercoach f**k up. The Stake has him on the ropes apparently.

You do realise that the Cap'n has a lot of Trump about him.

bluefox68

Staff member
I have his personal mobile phone - I texted him about an hour ago, but no response, so here’s hoping he’s okay.

Special K

Coach
I spoke with him a few months back about getting him down to a game but he said his health wasn't the best.

Hope all is well.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
OK fekkers! Thanks for the concern but I'm OK and you get to put up with me longer. Geez, a man can't even have a short sabbatical LOL

I have a new job. It's been long hours this week. 10-12 a day. It's a workforce job and I have some fixin' to do.

Stakey and Foxy, I didn't see ya SMSes till today so excuse me for not replying. I've actually been assigned a new work phone and haven't been carrying my own much.

I was only alerted of concerns last night when my sister texted me after hearing from my watcher in here. The system works!

DJDL

First Grade
Glad to hear you’re alright @Frenzy.
You were conspicuous in your absence in the post-match discussions which I thought most unusual.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Glad to hear you’re alright @Frenzy.
You were conspicuous in your absence in the post-match discussions which I thought most unusual.
I didn't have anything new I wanted to share and was pissed off with the SJ love affair when our own captain didn't even get a roll of fruit tingles. For mine, the club didn't read the room on that sidehsow

sladden road

Juniors
Go to hear ya Doc

“a roll of fruit tingles”

hahaha

gold.

I take some responsibility for the SJ stuff.
At least Ale will become an immortal and absolve my sins(footy that’s is, the others I’m fugged.)

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhh shit so the old prick is still vertical.

I bloody hope this new voodoo doll I got off Temu works a lot better than the last one.

Latest posts