What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: All hail your new Master (Forum Clean up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blacktip-reefy said:
At least you stopped wearing pink shirts & putting your collar up after that fashion mishap.

I've never done the collar up thing - it's an abomination - and I still wear pink shirts!

I love all colours!

SirShire

First Grade
Frenzy. said:
Clean it up

Start with condescending little upstarts like SirShire. Another one full of his own self importance.

Oh, how very rich!! I've just spat coffee out over that one!

What would you know about me anyway?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
How many times you been banned Frenzy?

I love your work you know that.

Depends on how we look at it Angerman.

Once as Frenzy.

About 20 times as Frenzy replacements which were related to the Frenzy banning anyway.

I STILL don't know why either!! :lol:

mullet

Juniors
King of the Hill said:
I've never done the collar up thing - it's an abomination - and I still wear pink shirts!

I love all colours!

Pink shoes you nice person!!

mullet

Juniors
Thats harsh but i hate you, you're soft theres nothing worse than someone who talks themself up with Pink shoes

Special K

Coach
I like the attacks but I get sick of it taking up half the threads on the page. I come here for sharks stuff not to read 'net wars'.

Wanting to be a mod? Thats almost as bad as your sick man love for Beau Scott!

cheese

Bench
i dunno .....i'd definitely throw one up a couple of the socceroos at the moment ...maybe even gus

Go Nulla

Bench
All hail to you Inferno lol. I only hope you patrol the forum to a higher standard than some of your collegues.

ghoti

Bench
As much as I support your stance of trying to make things 'better' Inferno...I really don't see what you can possibly do. I can't offer any solutions...there aren't any. This is a forum for free speech...for anyone to say whatever they want and deleting posts/comments/members isn't going to achieve anything.

Moderation sounds good in theory...but regardless of your intentions people will still talk sh*t, people will still snipe, people will still bitch...it's a human trait. Delete a member and another member will take their place as a forum rat. Delete a post and they will rebel....ban them and another member will take their place.

It's an endless cycle and to be honest, there's not that much wrong with this forum. It's just tired. How long have people been on here? Perhaps the main reason it's down the sh*tter is that everyone's sick of it...sick of the same people saying the same things.

Moderate away Inferno, I wish you the best of luck and I'll support you all the way, but IMO, it's a wasted exercise that won't get results.

Good luck.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
ghoti said:
As much as I support your stance of trying to make things 'better' Inferno...I really don't see what you can possibly do. I can't offer any solutions...there aren't any. This is a forum for free speech...for anyone to say whatever they want and deleting posts/comments/members isn't going to achieve anything.

Moderation sounds good in theory...but regardless of your intentions people will still talk sh*t, people will still snipe, people will still bitch...it's a human trait. Delete a member and another member will take their place as a forum rat. Delete a post and they will rebel....ban them and another member will take their place.

It's an endless cycle and to be honest, there's not that much wrong with this forum. It's just tired. How long have people been on here? Perhaps the main reason it's down the sh*tter is that everyone's sick of it...sick of the same people saying the same things.

Moderate away Inferno, I wish you the best of luck and I'll support you all the way, but IMO, it's a wasted exercise that won't get results.

Good luck.

Ahh that old chestnut.

Guess what? It's not. It's privately owned with rules on what can be said and done.

There's no such thing as free speech anyway. It's a myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts