What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

With Alex Smith being released by Washington, I'd have thought he'd be a good single season option for the Pats. Doesn't look like that's how things are going though.

T.S Quint

Coach
With Alex Smith being released by Washington, I'd have thought he'd be a good single season option for the Pats. Doesn't look like that's how things are going though.

I can’t see any team taking a chance on him tbh, even after showing he can still win games after coming back. Not after all he’s gone through. It was a incredibly serious injury, and it was amazing he was able to even walk again after that.

I hope he gets a gig somewhere. I always liked him, even through those lean years with the Niners. He could be a decent backup still, and be a great presence around the team.

T.S Quint

Coach
Great free agency, filled a lot of gaps. Draft could be anything 1st round Qb/cb/ol . Watson and 22 women ...

Picking up Mack was a big win.
He won’t be around for long due to his age, but he will do well for a couple of years and hopefully help with the young blokes coming through. Be a great leader.

T.S Quint

Coach
Holy shit, what have I woken to? New qb time baby!

Wow!
That’s a lot of draft capital to trade away, so you assume they are thinking QB.
Now you just have to wonder who it will be.
Also have to think whether we keep Jimmy for a year while we get the new bloke ready.

jk13

First Grade
DDF2737B-63A5-4098-B03A-385925E7268F.gif Good trade and worth the risk , supposedly shit qbs in draft next year and jimmy can train him up this year
Wow!
That’s a lot of draft capital to trade away, so you assume they are thinking QB.
Now you just have to wonder who it will be.
Also have to think whether we keep Jimmy for a year while we get the new bloke ready.
DDF2737B-63A5-4098-B03A-385925E7268F.gif

jk13

First Grade
Hold on ladies, it’s nearly here. Rumours going to crazy levels, arod to the niners…..

jk13

First Grade
Nice call. It would b nice to have an elite qb for the next 10 years, hopefully it all works out. he definitely has the look of special talent

F6756F4C-E472-4ECB-B5E4-26EE15BDC61A.jpeg