What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelectrica

Referee
Big news on Burrow, or potentially big news on Burrow I suppose.
Non contact injury at training. Sometimes those non contact leg injuries are the worst if he’s blown out a muscle or something like that.
Guess we’ll find out more. Goodnight Bengals for the year if Burrow is out for a while.

Of course having typed all that it will probably just be a minor thing and the Bengals will go through the season undefeated with Burrow league MVP or something.

Last edited:

jk13

First Grade
I’m giving dazn a go this year. Does anyone know if the picture quality is worth it? I’m assume it’s at least hd via tv, ps5 app and phone

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’m giving dazn a go this year. Does anyone know if the picture quality is worth it? I’m assume it’s at least hd via tv, ps5 app and phone
Thanks for reminding me.

My Game pass was auto renewed a month back and the it's now with Dazn.

T.S Quint

Coach

Hate to say it, but DAZN is shit.
I had problems with the picture quality often, especially when skipping forward through the game - which you have to do all the time because unlike Game Pass they don't cut out the ad breaks on replayed games. They don't even show the US ads in the ad breaks like Game Pass used to, but instead they just show a still picture and have some crowd noise. At least with the ads you had something to watch.

If you try to watch a live game after it has already begun you can't watch from the start. You can only watch from the point the game is at in that moment, which is disgraceful. Even Kayo has this function. So if you come into the game 20 minutes late, you have to wait until its completely over to watch it from the start.

Apparently a lot of people having problems with casting to their tvs as well, although I wouldn't know about that. I watch it on my computer usually. But I went looking into DAZN and could only find pissed off people with nothing good to say about them, even from people who had it just for the boxing before they got the NFL. No one is happy with it.

Problem is, I have no other option. I would love to just cancel my subscription, but this is the only way I can see my team play. I can't just rely on Kayo because they don't show the Niners every week. There is literally no other way to see them without DAZN.

jk13

First Grade
Hate to say it, but DAZN is shit.
I had problems with the picture quality often, especially when skipping forward through the game - which you have to do all the time because unlike Game Pass they don't cut out the ad breaks on replayed games. They don't even show the US ads in the ad breaks like Game Pass used to, but instead they just show a still picture and have some crowd noise. At least with the ads you had something to watch.

If you try to watch a live game after it has already begun you can't watch from the start. You can only watch from the point the game is at in that moment, which is disgraceful. Even Kayo has this function. So if you come into the game 20 minutes late, you have to wait until its completely over to watch it from the start.

Apparently a lot of people having problems with casting to their tvs as well, although I wouldn't know about that. I watch it on my computer usually. But I went looking into DAZN and could only find pissed off people with nothing good to say about them, even from people who had it just for the boxing before they got the NFL. No one is happy with it.

Problem is, I have no other option. I would love to just cancel my subscription, but this is the only way I can see my team play. I can't just rely on Kayo because they don't show the Niners every week. There is literally no other way to see them without DAZN.
thanks. i've got the app on my smart tv and ps5 so i was just going to play through them and hope the quality is decent. looks like kayo has the niners at 3am monday morning so i might hold off another week. but u r right, at the end of the day u don't have much choice

Pazza

First Grade

Become an eagles fan bro, we should get plenty of prime time all the way to the Lombardi.

T.S Quint

Coach
Become an eagles fan bro, we should get plenty of prime time all the way to the Lombardi.

giphy.gif

T.S Quint

Coach
so whats the story with trey lance???? he didnt seem to get much of a chance

He had chances.
He kept getting injured.

He also got plenty of chances to impress during training camp. He obviously didn’t.

Niners had to just cut their losses and move on.