What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
49ers had some ugly losses earlier in the season when Deebo was off as well….

Deebo is a huge loss. He’s a massive part of the offense. Still, we have enough good players that we should still be able to win.

Purdy has been well below what he has shown he can do, and the offensive line isn’t helping him much.

Shanahan once again seems to have abandoned the run game for some reason. After the interception the only run play he called was a designed run for Purdy, which picked up only a yard. That’s not good enough when you have the best RB in the game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Deebo is a huge loss. He’s a massive part of the offense. Still, we have enough good players that we should still be able to win.

Purdy has been well below what he has shown he can do, and the offensive line isn’t helping him much.

Shanahan once again seems to have abandoned the run game for some reason. After the interception the only run play he called was a designed run for Purdy, which picked up only a yard. That’s not good enough when you have the best RB in the game.
That designed run from Purdy was weird. He’s not exactly Lamar Jackson.
Nice run from CMC. Not so much the 2nd run

Eelectrica

Referee
Good game. Divisional round is the best. Expect another classic when the Chiefs and Bills play.
Will have to avoid the score on that one until I get home.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Despite the loss Green Bay i think overall can walk away feeling pretty good about themselves I reckon.

Smashed the cowboys in Dallas and pushed 49ers all the way in San Fran.

Jordan Love will get better as well.

How many wins is it now though in past 12-13 years the 49ers have beaten the packers in playoffs 4 or 5.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Good game. Divisional round is the best. Expect another classic when the Chiefs and Bills play.
Will have to avoid the score on that one until I get home.
It's going to be a belter its a shame someone has to win.

Would love to see the Bills lose another Divisional home playoff.

As a Miami fan I don't think I cheer on the Bills to win the SB. If they get there I hope they make it 0/5.

Latest posts