What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelectrica

Referee
Just finished watching the Chiefs Bills game. Glad I avoided the score because we got another classic.

I thought the Chiefs blew it on the Hardman fumble which was a dumb call honestly. Pacheko just about ran it in on the previous play. 1st and goal, not trickery required. Then they had the missed fumble recovery. Looked setup for the Bills.
Kind of an appropriate way for the Bills to lose. Wide right! LOL.

Still think the Ravens are going to kill them though.

Not sure what to make of the NFC championship game. See how injuries shake out. Kind of leaning towards Detroit though. But then again dome team Vs outdoor team outdoors...

Last edited:

jk13

First Grade
I reckon Allen blew it b4 the field goal when he went for the end zone touch down over the check down crossing route that was in the clear. Regardless tay tay lives for another week

King-Gutho94

Coach
Just finished watching the Chiefs Bills game. Glad I avoided the score because we got another classic.

I thought the Chiefs blew it on the Hardman fumble which was a dumb call honestly. Pacheko just about ran it in on the previous play. 1st and goal, not trickery required. Then they had the missed fumble recovery. Looked setup for the Bills.
Kind of an appropriate way for the Bills to lose. Wide right! LOL.

Still think the Ravens are going to kill them though.

Not sure what to make of the NFC championship game. See how injuries shake out. Kind of leaning towards Detroit though. But then again dome team Vs outdoor team outdoors...
The Bills after being bent over by Tom Brady for nearly 20 years have basically spent the last 4 years being bent over by the next champion QB of this generation in Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs.

Anyway it was another classic game and you can't tell me the Bills & Chiefs isnt a rivalry now.

Its probably bigger then the division rivals atm because Allen and Mahomes have got another 10 years to go at each other.

T.S Quint

Coach
The Bills after being bent over by Tom Brady for nearly 20 years have basically spent the last 4 years being bent over by the next champion QB of this generation in Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs.

Anyway it was another classic game and you can't tell me the Bills & Chiefs isnt a rivalry now.

Its probably bigger then the division rivals atm because Allen and Mahomes have got another 10 years to go at each other.

Burrow is also in the AFC, so if he stops getting injured we might see him develop a rivalry with them as well.
Lamar too.

The AFC is stacked with great young QBs. It's going to be fun watching them into the future.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Burrow is also in the AFC, so if he stops getting injured we might see him develop a rivalry with them as well.
Lamar too.

The AFC is stacked with great young QBs. It's going to be fun watching them into the future.
I expect the Bengals to bounce straight back next year and challenge again.

Burrow copped a few injuries in pre-season then during the season so one of those years they just didnt get going.

T.S Quint

Coach
I reckon Allen blew it b4 the field goal when he went for the end zone touch down over the check down crossing route that was in the clear. Regardless tay tay lives for another week

Allen is going to be getting called a choker, I'm sure.
He made the wrong decision there, but his kicker still should have nailed that one. Not like he was kicking on an away field in pouring rain (like GBs kicker was).

Allen put his team into position to tie this game and his kicker blew it.
In the 2022 Divisional Round game (what a classic) he put his team in front with 13 seconds left on the clock, but his defence couldn't hold out KC.

T.S Quint

Coach
I expect the Bengals to bounce straight back next year and challenge again.

Burrow copped a few injuries in pre-season then during the season so one of those years they just didnt get going.

Burrow needs to stay injury free though, which he hasn't really been able to do
He did one year and they made the SuperBowl. They will definitely be a threat if he's on the field.

T.S Quint

Coach
harbs to the chargers. dudes insane but i love him for turning around the niners in 2010s

Good hire for them.
The guy has been successfully everywhere he’s gone. The Chargers have a pretty good team, with a QB who is very talented. It has seemed coaching is what has held them back.

They will be interesting to watch next season.

T.S Quint

Coach
you wanna hope he plays better than he did against Pak

I hope the whole team plays better than they did against the Packers.

Having a dry day and being able to have a plan in case we don’t have Deebo will help.

Our defence has been a bit of an issue. We’ve had a hard time stopping the run lately, and our DBs can have games where they will give up a million penalties. Lions have a very good o-line so our defensive front has to find a way to put pressure on Goff. We didn’t put much pressure on Love. He didn’t het sacked once.

Eelectrica

Referee
End of BB's coaching career? Atlanta hire Raheem Morris instead of BB.
Can Miami sign him as DC? I guess we could ask. I probably stomach BB as DC for Miami. Nothing more than that though. Especially with him chasing Don Shula's win record.

If John Harbaugh stays coaching long enough, he could catch it.

T.S Quint

Coach
End of BB's coaching career? Atlanta hire Raheem Morris instead of BB.
Can Miami sign him as DC? I guess we could ask. I probably stomach BB as DC for Miami. Nothing more than that though. Especially with him chasing Don Shula's win record.

If John Harbaugh stays coaching long enough, he could catch it.

Bill might just be waiting around for the right job to appear.
When it was reported that Atlanta was interviewing him for the HC role, let's be honest, he was really interviewing them. I reckon he told them "Thanks but no thanks".

I don't see him moving back into a coordinator role. He'd be better off just retiring.