What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd be very suprised if 49rs didn't win. Kansas field their weakest side in their 4 superbowl appearances. Should be a cake walk unless they choke.

T.S Quint

Coach
I'd be very suprised if 49rs didn't win. Kansas field their weakest side in their 4 superbowl appearances. Should be a cake walk unless they choke.

I wouldn’t be surprised either way, tbh.
Chiefs have an excellent defence, a very good rb and the best QB in the game. They ate more than a chance.

The Niners defence has been terrible in the playoffs. The o-line is not very good, and as well as Purdy has been during the regular season he hasn’t been great in the playoffs apart from a few excellent drives.

I’m hoping for a Niners win, but I’m not expecting it at all. Probably because I’m just used to disappointment from my sports teams.

Eelectrica

Referee
Enjoy the game everyone lucky enough to watch it live. I'm doing my usual thing of avoiding the score until I get home from work and can watch it then. One day I'll watch one of these live again, but not this day. At least I can skip the god awful half time show.

I'm picking the 49ers as well. Whilst this is the best defense the Chiefs have bought to the SB, the reality is the Ravens had them dead to rights, but shot themselves instead. Repeatedly.

The 49ers haven't had a dream run either, but have overcome those mishaps and I expect will have learned from that.
Never count out Mahomes, but if the 49ers D comes to play, we know the Chiefs can be stopped and that's what I expect. Chiefs have been scratchy all season, 49ers have been solid other than when Deebo was off for a couple of games. And that Ravens game, but Baltimore is watching for the couch this year.

31-17 49ers is my pick.

jk13

First Grade
U can never count out mahommes. Came from behind with one leg last year. Hopefully we have the kryptonite

84 Baby

Referee
This coverage highlights why people do find it difficult to get into NFL.
This game kicked off at 10.30, just had first time out and yet it’s only just coming up to halftime. There’s been some decent drives but mostly it’s been a defensive game and that can be hard to stay interested in.

84 Baby

Referee
lil-jon-yeah.gif

TheCrowe

Juniors
I started watching but its so slow.
In 3hrs of game time general opinion is that there are 13mins on average of actual ball in play.
Ill wait for the highlights.