What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
One more thing, Purdy has a better run game than Tua.

He's sneaky quick. Doesn't have the top speed of someone like Lamar, the elusiveness of Russell Wilson in his prime, or the strength of Allen, but he is pretty quick off the mark and reasonably elusive for someone his size.

Eelectrica

Referee
He's sneaky quick. Doesn't have the top speed of someone like Lamar, the elusiveness of Russell Wilson in his prime, or the strength of Allen, but he is pretty quick off the mark and reasonably elusive for someone his size.
Defense don't consider him a threat like they do Mahomes or Jackson, so don't see it coming.

jk13

First Grade
What did I say 3mths ago? 49rs will make superbowl. Nobody can stop them.
You could have been a powerful millionaire had you listened to me and put money on it.
Calm down. Like I’ve told u b4 anything can happen in the nfl. Any given Sunday

King-Gutho94

Coach
Two more days.
I’m getting f**king nervous.

Going to drop the kids at school at 9am Monday morning and walk straight over to the Sackville. Got a table booked with some mates. One of the only days of the year when morning beers are acceptable.
Booked in for the Bella Vista Hotel at 9am.

Only other time for early morning beers is when you go the Cricket and end up at Strawberry Hills before the SCG for the pink test.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Two more days.
I’m getting f**king nervous.

Going to drop the kids at school at 9am Monday morning and walk straight over to the Sackville. Got a table booked with some mates. One of the only days of the year when morning beers are acceptable.

Am on a Superbowl Sydney harbour cruise, free grog and food. Weather looks lovely. Great day to start the week